• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doornik (Belgium)

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Yo Mind, you should change the date in the first post, so people don't get confused.

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
So .. can all guys come the 5 or must i find another date ? ... I count on Dim ninfreak angel cbt+ zell pims me lawrence and thim + ynnek

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
The guys from my town arent free that day but are free the Saturday 12 CBT is ok for that date so its 100% sure i make it that day otherwise we wont be that much.

But it's the last time i change the date otherwise it never gonna happen.

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
Ok guys i want you all to post which saturday you can be free and i'll organize it that day ... i guess its easier =/

ynnek123

Smash Ace
If it has to be on saturday, please set the date so there are at least 2 saturdays between now and then, else I won't ever be able to come =( and that way it's also easier for the others to make sure they're free that day.

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
I'd like to do it the 5 but we would miss too many people but i want to challenge ynnek and lawrence so both have to be there ! :) what after the 12 but still in november ? the saterday after isnt it possible to get EVERYBODY here ?

Saterday 19 or Saturday 26 ?

Let's vote ..

Dimitris

Smash Ace
26 November would be best for me.

Thimo, we'll play each other in Rotterdam! :cool:

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
Ok i'll make a post with the vote and edit it :

Saturday 19 : 0

Saturday 26 : 1

Cmon guys lets vote !

ynnek123

Smash Ace
Good news! (well kind of at least..) I just resigned from my job, so any weekend is fine for me, as long as dimitris comes as well!

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Good news! (well kind of at least..) I just resigned from my job, so any weekend is fine for me, as long as dimitris comes as well!
Too bad about losing your job.

What about Rotterdam Saturday the 12th, interested in driving to the tournament? (look at the Belgium thread)

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
If cbt come i'll join the rotterdam tournament aswell, can i ?

Btw link of the tournament would be welcome :awesome:

ynnek123

Smash Ace
Well it was my own choice guys, I'm happy about it don't worry :D And that sounds good dimitris, but would it be possible to get some more practice between now and the tournament?

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Alright, I'm going to do this differently.
Mind, CBT+, and Ninfreak: post in the Belgium thread if you're sure you want to come along to Rotterdam. First ones will get the 2 spots left in my car.

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
Dimitris i got a car so np :)

Well my smashfest will be the 19 cause my bro just told me i organize the 26 the bday of his daughter and she's my goddaughter so no choice i must join it.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Alright, that makes things easier. Link to the Rotterdam tournament is in the first post of the Belgium thread, if you're still interested.

19th, I won't make that. But post some results if you do a ranbat at your smashfest. I'm curious. :grin:

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
Considering you guys get the rotterdam tournament, if i make the smash fest the 3 december, is it possible to get you dim and get thimo in same time ? lol

Cmon we can do it rofl

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Mind, you're never going to get everyone at the same day. Just pick a date and stick to it, is my advice.

ZHARD

Smash Rookie
Do you stil play Brawl? I play brawl in Roeselare 'Belgium' Wanna play (pro playing)

Top Bottom