• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doopliss for Brawl.

FoxMaster77

Smash Apprentice
It's Doopliss from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Major Fanboy here.

B- Copycat: Copies one move a la Kirby style, but also copies the enemy's entire Body, Speed, Power, and Jumping Abilities.

^B- Headbutt: Performs his famous flying Headbutt. Can also be used in the air as a Recovery move.

>B- I need an Idea for this.

VB- I don't know what he could do for this one, either.

I'm kind of Limited on attacks. You see all he does in PM: TTYD is Transform into people, He took Mario's name and Body away from him, and attacked using Headbutts and the attacks of the person he copied.

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
<_<
I was thinking of adding doopliss as well, but along with ditto, just as another random character selecter.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Dumb. Out of the Mario kingdom, there are about a thousand better choices. Just from Mario RPG games alone I can immediately think of two better characters, Geno and Fawful. Mallow's up there too.

Doopliss, while a fun character in that game, isn't suited for Smash.

bRoWn6614

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i agree with McFOX. Geno should be put in that game i remember play super mario RPG and not being able to pass it but w.e. great game with awwwwwsome characters. GENO!!!!!

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Honestly, if we're shooting for a copycat character, we need T.A.C. from Kirby Super Star.

Remember him? he was what happened if you made a helper out of the Copy ability. He would act just like Kirby in all aspects, except he couldn't spit after swallowing (lawl) and he didn't have Kirby's jumping, but his punch swiped complete bodies.

Either that, or Ditto from Pokemon. I honestly believe we need a character that is random on a character-to-character basis. Think Charade, Weapon Master, or Olcadan from Soul Calibur.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I actually think of Doopliss at a character that would be like the Ditto in SSBM; he'd transform into a random character!

Still, I like Doopliss, and your moveset. I'm all for it!

Top Bottom