• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't you hate it when...

• Thread starter Deleted member 189823
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 189823

You lose due to lag and ONLY lag? I dislike it when that happens and the person I fought things I'm putting an excuse when it's the truth.

It can work in your favor against better players, though.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Oh, thank you dude. We REALLY needed this topic. Like, it's not like it's something we consider whenever we play Wifi. No, it is a deep metaphysical concept that has eluded man for millenia. Thank you for being a single ray of hope in a dark world.

D

Deleted member 189823

Hahahaha.

I am sorry for being a captain obvious.

Just felt like ranting about it. ;/

Lof

Smash Cadet
For spring break im having a few friends over that may help me tune my controller and help me get some decent practice in :p Are small group here one is the best mario in are group for melee and the other marth...Im looking forward to seeing how they do in brawl, I wish I could record it but sadly I can not >:( Let us see how snake and zero suit fare for me ^_^

Trav11111

Smash Cadet
I don't have problem with lag. I have a problem with people who team up against you. I just had 3 matches where the people would only attack me, how do I know this? When I got KOed they waited for me to respawn. At least I gave them a run for their money in one of the matches.

MechanicalWood

Smash Rookie
This one dude yesterday who put items ended the game because I grabbed a heart and KO'd him.. I hate that so much

Top Bottom