• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Don't You Dair #4 - October 29th, 2016 - Hayward, CA

Don't You Dair #4 - October 29th, 2016 - Hayward, CA
Posted by Telmo
kin cafe
Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Telmo

Smash Rookie
Hi guys! This is my first time posting an event over to Smashboards. I know a lot of you who may be in this area already attend Smash Attack, but this is a little monthly I've been running up in NorCal for the past couple months. I'm attempting to branch out more in terms of exposure, so here I am. If you're in the area on the 30th, please come through!

Welcome to Don't You Dair 4, sponsored by CompeteLeague and part of the Rock, Paper, Smashville tournament series!

Costume Discount
-------------------
All players that come in with a costume (per TO discretion) will get a waiver on their venue fee!

Stream
-------------------
http://twitch.tv/RPSville

Schedule
-------------------
*All times are in PST. Times subject to small changes.*

Venue Opens: 12PM

Registration Starts: 12 PM

Doubles Starts: 1:30 PM

Singles Starts: 3:30 PM

Top 8: 6PM

Entry/PreReg
-------------------
Venue Fee: $5

Singles Fee: $5

Doubles Fee: $10 per team

Setup discount:
-------------------
We will be accepting a very limited number of setups for this event! If you bring a full setup, please make sure your TV is no larger than the average computer monitor (17 to 25 inches). RPS, CompeteLeague, Kin Cafe, and all associated staff are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged equipment during the tournament.

Parking
-------------------
There is street parking available, as well as various lots located around the venue. The lot across the street from the venue is free, but usually packed. There is a paid lot near the movie theatre near the venue that has more room usually.

Social Media
-------------------
twitter.com/rpsville
instagram.com/rpsville
facebook.com/rpsville
twitch.tv/rpsville

twitch.tv/competeleague
competeleague.com

Cheers!

RPSVille

Top Bottom