• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't know if anyone knows this, but..

Magikarp

Smash Cadet
I just recently did Co-op All Star mode, and i actually received trophies of both the characters. (which were Wolf and Yoshi incase anyone wanted to know)

This is a little harder though because if even one of you die you have to use a continue.

I'm not sure if this counts towards the 'Clear All Star with every character' challenge because there's no score or clear icon when you select the character on All-Star if you cleared co-op with him, as the score only goes toward the co-op score... obviously.

It is an easy way to get all the FS Trophies, and closer to breaking the 'Get all characters FS trophies' challenge window completed, though, if you have a competent friend.

Sorry if this is old.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Problem here is that it doesn't count to the 'Beat All-Star Mode with Everyone' challenge. So you will have to do it solo eventually. Sorry.

Top Bottom