• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Get 4 Stocked! - Results & Shoutouts Thread

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Roger that I'll bring my SD card and some money for the fee. James unfortunately can't make it he has night class at 6pm :/ but he will be with us in spirit! Also i sent you a join request for that facebook group Andre. Honestly though I'll probably keep talking to you all on this thread so you could inform me that way as well
sounds great man! see you then!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I should actually be able to make the next tournament, and I will record matches (in response to the issues you had last tournament). I'll also help with TOing and making sure the cash box is safe, etc.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
I should actually be able to make the next tournament, and I will record matches (in response to the issues you had last tournament). I'll also help with TOing and making sure the cash box is safe, etc.
another recording set up is always welcome! ours is good now too.

Korrag

Smash Cadet
NNID
Korrag
Tomorrow at 6:15ish? Sounds interesting. I've been experimenting with R set to attack and having someone to test it out on would be great. Most likely see you all there

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Tomorrow at 6:15ish? Sounds interesting. I've been experimenting with R set to attack and having someone to test it out on would be great. Most likely see you all there
siiiick. Don't change it back if you lose your first match.

RedX777

Smash Rookie
Yeah i need to practice against that falco/fox/sheik pressure haha. Great games Andre, Spencer and Robert really glad I made my way out there.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
RedX: yeah really good games. I learned a lot. I'll be sure to give u even better matches next time!

One thing i do to learn matchups is learn the characters myself so that I can feel out not only what the characters are capable of, but also what i WANT when using them. It really helps me predict and counter my opponents. My young link exp in melee helped me learn your projectile game quickly. It's really solid, but i believe you can reduce openings and improve even more!

If you try using the characters that give u a hard time, u may begin to understand their weaknesses. Though fox has very few... Lol

Last edited:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
By the way text me your number so that I have it as well!

Also gg's to Robert and spenser, as always!

Last edited:

RedX777

Smash Rookie
Thanks Robert whered you upload em and whats the upload name.
Thanks for the advice Andre I might actually try that it might seem to help me. Plus who better to master L cancelling with than fox or falco right haha. Great games had tons of fun and glad I visited you guys. Yes I will text you and Robert and everyone so they have my number.

Top Bottom