• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Punch

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone explain how to cancel DKs fully charged punch? And can you do it with Samus too?

Thanks.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
If you didn't know, when you're "flashing", to indicate your punch is fully charge, you can press B and quickly roll just after the animation starts for some kind of fake-out mindgames etc, not that useful but fun to know. The punch also has a huge hitbox even a bit behind DK, although it doesn't really sends that far if it hits there. Seems like there's some rediculous invincibility frames during it too, I'm not too sure about that though, but I had a fireball go through me once as I DK punched so wtf?

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys... I knew how to cancel when it wasn't charged, but now I can add the roll trick to my repertoire.

Top Bottom