• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong in the SE.

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Pure pwnage. We all saw how he entered the story. K. Rool stole his bananas again, no big deal. But wait... What's that?! Is that... IS THAT A GOOMBA?! :confused: Bowser you'd better watch out cause DK and Diddy are coming to get ya! :mad:

Some time later...

Diddy wanders through the jungle and reaches a lake. A legendary Pokémon (Rayquaza) attacks him and he is saved by Fox who inmediately calls him to join him. Yay! Diddy and Fox! But wait... What happened to DK?? Didn't him and Diddy just go to fight off Bowser?? Huh?? I'm a little confused now... :dizzy:

So THIS. Is my idea. Maybe the Ancient Minister is controlling (or is in someway associated with) the main villains from the games. That is Bowser, King Dedede, etc. Imagine this... Bowser fights off DK. You beat him but in a cutscene Bowser calls the Ancient Minister who kidnaps DK and takes Bowser back to the Halberd. Diddy sees this but can't actually prevent it because of beign inmovilized by the Minister. After the Halberd leaves, Diddy runs away, desperate for help. This is when he finds Fox.

Later on in the story Mario gets to the Halberd or maybe an enemy base. He enters the base and, "wahoo" dodges a barrel. He then looks up the enormous steel platforms and ladders to see a possesed DK throwing barrels at him. This is when a Donkey Kong style match begins. Jumpman is reborn!!! :D

And then maybe DK joins Mario when he is freed. What do you guys think about this idea?

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
How do you know this? Im pretty sure K.Rool hasen't being mentioned in any way.
You stopped reading there right??? If you actually follow the reading I believe it is actually pretty clear I show how I was surprised to see it was Bowser, not K. Rool...

Shadowball Enthusiast

Smash Cadet
found it

Ok minions of bowser who DK and diddy have never met, have just stolen the bannanas of DK, a classic thing for a DK Villan to do. Bowser will need a reason for doing this hear is how i see it playing out.

Both DK and Diddy (pick who you want to play as) fight Bowser, Bowser's minions show up in this battle helping Bowser

Cutscene, all three combantants look beat, DK looks a diddy and signals him to run, Diddy runs off. DK looks at bowser readying himself for another round, a figure in the shadows behind DK lurks behind him, DK flashes purple and colapses.

Insert scene with diddy meeting fox

Diddy and fox, fight pokemon

DK is in the SE ship his is straped in a chair with a classic brain washing hat and his eyes pinned open. He is show images of mario with a hammer, smashing barrals, DK is throwing them, Mario smacks DK with a hammer, DK brakes free from his chair, and brakes the screen.

Laughing is heard, mario is standing behind him, he goes to punch him but he disapears

As DK you fight tones of mario clones.

They all disapear, a map pops up on a moniter, with a mario icon on it, DK sees bowser coming up to see him, bowser nods at DK, DK nods at bowser, the both walk out the door the shadowy figure from before slink partaily into view we see he has a long tail.

DK and Bowser begin a search for mario

Smash Ace
all I know is that DK could and should totally kick b00zer's butt for stealing his bananas.
=2007=

walkskyluker115

Smash Apprentice
hmmm...Some good ideas here. I think instead of mario defeating and freeing DK, it should be diddy.

Ninja Sheikah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9559-3780
Judging from the new SSE video, Bowser and DK fight, but bowser pulls out that tropy gun and zaps him. I do like the topic idea too ^_^.

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
Donkey Kong and Diddy finally get to the bannanas. Bowser pops out of the jungle stopping the celebration. All three characters get ready to fight.

You pick on who you want to play as next, Diddy or Donkey Kong. After Bowser wins the fight, the two monkeys split up. The character you picked, runs for help, the other gets taken away by bowser's minions.

Lets say you picked Diddy. Diddy Kong runs like he never ran before until he gets to the lake. The pokemon comes out of the water and swings Diddy around. Fox saves him. They both fight the pokemon.

Bowser, secretly followed Diddy and watches them fight, not interfearing, so they get weaker. The pokemon loses. Bowser attempts to shoot one of the characters (with the trophy gun) but he misses. He then fights Diddy with his new ally.

This time Bowser loses. He steps back as the Halberg summons him. Fox and Diddy Kong are left fighting primid.

Donkey kong, in rage, beats up bowser's minions to death. With a quest to find Diddy Kong in mind, Donkey Kong runs out of the jungle looking for help.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Heres mine, MAJOR DK FANS DON'T READ! D:

Donkey and Diddy Kong's bananas were stolen, after a long level fighting Koopa's Goomba's and the mini boss Battle, of many big and small goomba's. You get the banana's back, suddenly Bowser comes with his gun thing. Donkey Kong tells Diddy to run.... Which Diddy refuses at first. And Bowser aimed it at Diddy. But Donkey Kong takes the shot.

Later, Diddy decideds to run... But then hears a explosion, and decides to see what it was... It was a Arwing, it could have maybe it Rayqauza who was flying the sky. Diddy looks at the Arwing, then Rayquaza attacks him. Then get's Diddy Kong suddenley Fox appears out of the Arwing, using his Side B> Attack on Rayquaza's claw making him let go of Diddy.

Rayquaza dosen't stand this, he sends a beam at Fox, but Fox reflects it. Rayquaza currently injured waiting to heal his injury. Fox and Diddy leave. They wander through the forest... Parts where Diddy has never been. After wandering for a while. (Finishing the level in other words. T.T)

Rayquaza roars out again... Ready for a full fight not injured by the Arwing anymore. After a long fight since he has 4 stock... Bowser shoots Rayquaza with his trophy gun... Turning Rayquaza into a trophy. He then aims for Diddy and Fox but miss both.

You then fight Bowser, with a defeated Donkey Kong, Diddy attacks for revenge... Fox and Diddy then own Bowser. Then Bowser and his minion flee. The Halberd flies over them sporing those monsters ... Your are left to defeat the monsters. Later your main quest is to save Donkey Kong, like Mario, Kiby, Pit and Peach/Zelda's quest is to save the other Princess.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
If you have read my story, I agree with your post. <.<

But anyway, did anyone notice Sakurai was showing new levels in the SSE footage, with Ike, Ice Climbers and Metaknight ect... But the time we saw DK it was the same part as the scene before Bowser... This could mean he was turned into a trophy. And Diddy has to rescue him. ^_^ Lot's of people need resucing

Zelda (or Peach)
And now Donkey Kong?
Mario is well but Pit saved him.

Top Bottom