• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Appreciation Thread

Which Donkey Kong is the most handsome?

• Total voters

ThatDonkirbo

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm ThatDonkirbo and I'm new to Smashboards.

As my first thread I am starting an appreciation thread for my favorite character of all time, Donkey Kong (#2). This thread is only for appreciating and praising Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong only. I don't know where to start so I'm going to post pictures of Donkey Kong along with text admiring him.
Look at this Donkey Kong man, he's so strong and handsome. Look at his fur and I think he deserves a lot more respect than he does in both the competitive community and the Smash community in general. He may not be the best character in any of the games but he's the best character in my heart, although I do admit his tie is a bit unsanitary (does he even clean that thing?!) I can imagine myself feeling his fur and it's real furry, OH BOY it's furry. Look at his fur and try to say it's not furry, those artists really did an amazing job making Donkey Kong's fur look great, I really hope he looks this good in future games.
Now look at THIS Donkey Kong, the OG Smash Donkey Kong. He's showing off his huge muscles, he could put me in a hospital any day.

That is all the Donkey Kong admiration I'm doing, please help me admire him.

Top Bottom