• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong 1v1 Tournament?

sprittles

Smash Apprentice
I am going to use Donkey Kong at the Game Stop tournement and I know I will be playing 1v1 one to these characters (Rated from most to least showing up)

Fox
Mario
Samus
Zelda/Sheick

. DO you think Donkey Kong (who I play everyday, and never lose with), has potentiel enough to take on these characters? He did in melee but Just hoping that his speed/power did not decrease at all.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
. DO you think Donkey Kong (who I play everyday, and never lose with), has potentiel enough to take on these characters? He did in melee but Just hoping that his speed/power did not decrease at all.
you will lose, fact of life. its what we dk players deal with everyday. its part of us choosing him. but you should do better considering dk is insane in brawl

Ween

Smash Cadet
you can win as long as you play smart. I think all of them, except for mario, might cause you problems. In the end it all comes down to skill level. Just practice with Donkey Kong and you should be fine. If you don't have brawl you can practice with melee

Top Bottom