• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

+dolphin netplay problem

laserattack110

Smash Rookie
hi here is feuerfox i want play netplay and my dophin end netplay dont work can you help me. my pc is good enogh u bought a good computer

Pauer

The Pauerful
On the off chance this isn't a troll post, please tell us exactly what your problem is.

laserattack110

Smash Rookie
i download 4.4 dolphin the red and ssbm too and if i want play ssbm there are written there are no memory card in slot A and left side 60 61 fps and the nte option efbscale is overridden by game ini.
and warning opening the graphics configuration will reset settings and might cause issues !
Dolphin OGL Video Backend
video info ATI Technologies Inc. AMD Radeon (TM) R7 Graphics 4,5. 13492 compatibility profile context 22 19 677 257
warning opening the graphics configuration will reset settings and might cause issues

Pauer

The Pauerful
there are no memory card in slot A and left side 60 61 fps and the nte option efbscale is overridden by game ini.
and warning opening the graphics configuration will reset settings and might cause issues !
Dolphin OGL Video Backend
video info ATI Technologies Inc. AMD Radeon (TM) R7 Graphics 4,5. 13492 compatibility profile context 22 19 677 257
warning opening the graphics configuration will reset settings and might cause issues
All of this is quite normal to appear when starting dolphin, actually.
The fact that there is no memory card is needed for playing netplay. If you want to add a memory card, in the top bar, go to Config->GameCube then under "Device Settings" you can add a memory card in slot A. If you want to play netplay, you will have to remove the memory card again.

I don't understand where the issue is. Does the game not start?

If you want to play netplay, go look at this guide on smashladder.com for the initial setup. You may find a solution to your problem in the troubleshooting guide or the controller setup guide.

laserattack110

Smash Rookie
jeah the game dont start

now i have take the memory card and there are written jes and no and i cant press nothing from both

i use virtuel clone drive my ssbm game ist in this format virtuel clone drive maybe that is the mistake ?

Last edited by a moderator:

laserattack110

Smash Rookie
no i mean my tastatur dont work

a other game i can start and use thhe tastatur but not in smash

maybe i should download a new smash

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauer

The Pauerful
no i mean my tastatur dont work
You have to configure the keyboard first. Did you do that? You have to set it under the "Controllers" options.
It seems like language is a big barrier for you. If you want, you can PM me in German if that helps.

Top Bottom