• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dolphin and Wii U adapter

Kor_Hey_1

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone.

Since I have some lag picks when I play PM, I have downloaded the latest dev version of dolphin, hoping it'll solve my problem.

The thing is that now, if my Wii U adapter is pluged in my usb ports and a controller is pluged, 20xx doesn't start. It looks fine when I don't plug my adapter (I can't launch a game tho, have no controller...).

If I start 20xx without adapter and then plug the adpater it's ok. But when I pluged my controller, it's as if I locked stick and c-stick in one direction and I can't do nothing...

It's supper annoying, I started my end-of-studies internship Monday and wanted to cooldown this week-end by wrecking CPU on 20xx...

Does anyone have a clue? Is it happening to someone else?

EDIT : I deleted the file corresponding to the memory card. It was corrupted. I restarted the game without the adapter then plugged it after the game restarted and it was ok.

Last edited:
Top Bottom