• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dolo Intro

Leeroythuggin

Smash Rookie
Hey guys my name is Leroy, I've been hanging out, tracking the pro super smash brothers scene, and trying to get better for a while now. So I decided to finally make an account on here. I've only been playing for a couple months, but I've been able to make it to a few pm and melee tournaments throughout Texas. I mainly play Project M with Metaknight as my main, but I'm also trying to get better at melee with.... Idk some character.
Besides that I'm a biology student hoping to go on to attend veterinary school at A&M, I like to run, and I love playing cheap Steam games. But smash bros, especially Project M, is my #1 hobby right now, and I'm definitely looking to get better and better. I look forward to getting to know all you guys!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome to Smashboards! I look forward to seeing you around le Boards.
My rules that don't count.
1. I am awesome
2. Refer to rule one.
3. This rule isn't canon.

Leeroythuggin

Smash Rookie
Haha, I don't need help finding anything as of right now, but I really appreciate it! I am just having trouble contributing intelligently to conversations as I am still a young smash infant. And thanks, Flight! You too, man.

Top Bottom