• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does this still exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I don't think you're going to find much interest in these contests anymore. Between WWYP being buried this deep in the forums, the lack of interest in past contests and the amount of time it takes to judge these contests, you may be pretty hard-pressed to put all the elements together for another contest.

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
I don't think you're going to find much interest in these contests anymore. Between WWYP being buried this deep in the forums, the lack of interest in past contests and the amount of time it takes to judge these contests, you may be pretty hard-pressed to put all the elements together for another contest.
Truth. Although it makes me sad to say it, but the Boards aren't the central hub of communication they used to be. So I feel like other than the legitimately interested and invested, we get little than surface traffic. Let's face it, WWYP is far below the surface.

That said, I'm more than willing to do what I can to grease the joints a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom