• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Does the 3DS version actually have any exclusive songs?

TheGingerRussian

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheGingerRussian
3DS FC
1504-5955-1641
I downloaded the Wii U version's OST last night, and noticed that many if not all of the 3DS tracks were included.

I downloaded the Wii U OST only, as I already had the 3DS OST.

So, are there any songs exclusive to the 3DS?

TurnUp

Smash Apprentice
It seems that the Find Mii stage's music tracks are not in Smash Wii U.
Thinking these may be on the Miiverse stage along with that Nintendo Land remix we never got.

Streetsmash is one I can guarantee is 3DS only, because when you play it in Sounds the background is red, signifying the red 3DS version. [EDIT] Looks like I just accidentally favorited it a while ago, oops my bad. It probably is the only exclusive anyway.

Last edited:

TheGingerRussian

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheGingerRussian
3DS FC
1504-5955-1641

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Streetsmash, Dark Pit's theme (Why?), Ch. 6 Dark Pit (sound test/Smash Run only), Ch. 12 Wraith of the Reset Bomb (sound test/Smash Run), aaaaand something else I think. Any remotely Mii related song pops up on the Miiverse stage.

D

Deleted member

Streetsmash, Dark Pit's theme (Why?), Ch. 6 Dark Pit (sound test/Smash Run only), Ch. 12 Wraith of the Reset Bomb (sound test/Smash Run), aaaaand something else I think. Any remotely Mii related song pops up on the Miiverse stage.
I can confirm from experience Dark Pit's theme is in the Wii U version, but the 3DS version has the better of the 2 exclusive (I will miss you, Chpt. 6 Dark Pit).

Top Bottom