• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Smash Ultimate Not Display CPU Levels in Tounament Mode?

Sakura4anime25

Smash Rookie
Hi,
I don't really see any good way to contact Nintendo about this kind of thing, aside from their Twitter where they'll probably never see it. Anyway, this is my concern: In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, when I set up a tournament and set CPU level to random, when I am setting up the tournament it shows what level each of the CPUs are, but when I am in the actual tournament and the CPUs come up to fight, it does not seem to show their level. That is very annoying because it means that I have no idea what level I am going up against unless I memorize/write down the levels from the setup which is ridiculous. If anyone knows, does it actually show the level somewhere and I just missed it? If not, does anyone know a good way to contact Nintendo to tell them about this and have them hopefully fix this issue? (Nintendo's support contact form is very limited in the tech-support topics it allows you to contact them about so that doesn't seem to be any good)

yknowlikenia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5495 6606 4304
i don't think it shows the level anywhere - i believe nintendo's help line can redirect you to the feedback line, or at least send them a tip! (i couldn't tell you what the number is, though ^^;;)

Top Bottom