• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does online Project M work with hackless wiis?

TheFlyingMoo

Smash Rookie
I know that Project M can be played online, but it doesn't work when I select "Play Online" in the game menu. Do I need a hacked wii for it to work?

TheFlyingMoo

Smash Rookie
No, I'm not really sure, is there an easy way to check?

Wait, i think i have the full set, ill have to go re download the wifi safe one

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
In the launcher, go to Add-Ons, and it will give you the option to install the opposite version. If you have the full version installed, it will list the wifi-safe version. Select that, and it will install. Then, load the game again, and test the wifi connection.

TheFlyingMoo

Smash Rookie
I tried that, and i think my wifi is fine, but when i select "Play Online" it gives me error code 61010

TheFlyingMoo

Smash Rookie
It no longer gives me that error code, but gives me error code 60000, i did some research and found that i need a new friend code by deleting my brawl save file, is there an easier way to do it without deleting brawl? (not that i play brawl that often)

Top Bottom