• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Mario desync wifi?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Someone just told me this, but I have my suspicions that it might just be a john since they got bodied by my Mario. I've never had a problem with this happening because me and three other people that I play wifi with regularly use Mario from time to time.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Mario and a few others used to desynch Wifi, and I thought they came out with a patch to fix that a bit back. Recently however, one of the new patches definitely appeard to re-break him on Wifi. So yes sadly, Mario does indeed desynch Wifi atm.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Mario and a few others used to desynch Wifi, and I thought they came out with a patch to fix that a bit back. Recently however, one of the new patches definitely appeard to re-break him on Wifi. So yes sadly, Mario does indeed desynch Wifi atm.
Lame, oh well I guess I'll just have to use Luigi for the time being.

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
What causes it :confused:

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Luigi is just as good as Mario imo, and 100x more fun to play as AND against.

We need more Weegee players.
I used to think that Luigi was better than Mario, but he's not, he's definitely a really good character, but Mario is much better, he actually has a good approach, he's better at edge-guarding and he can deal with projectiles much more easily. The only advantages Luigi has over Mario are range, damage output, and kill power.

Top Bottom