• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

does falco's shine go straight up again??

detroitpistons_fan_23

Smash Cadet
well that and it is still possible to go dthrow, shine, dair spike?? thats the main reason im asking the topic... coz thats one of my favourite combo's in melee!! if not that i guess theres no falco for me...:(

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
well that and it is still possible to go dthrow, shine, dair spike?? thats the main reason im asking the topic... coz thats one of my favourite combo's in melee!! if not that i guess theres no falco for me...:(
Falco's shine is much different then it was in Melee. He now launches it out in front of himself and the effect only pushed them backwards. Sometimes it cases them to fall down. With this being said, no Falco can no longer drill shine.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
he basically hit the nail on the head... but if you do manage to knock them down... falco's neutral a allows them 2 get combo'd into again... for another neutral a---> down b...

but i do know in brawl that falco can chain grab the heck out of ganondorf & ike

Top Bottom