• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Falco have an inappropriate taunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yong Dekonk

Smash Apprentice
Anybody else noticed Falco's "get some!" Taunt? Does nintendo know what that phrase means?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ever played Jak X: Combat Racing? "Get some", was used almost all the time if you killed the other racers and vice versa. It was horrible having that drilled into your head... I don't see much of a problem with it and you could find an innuendo, euphemism, whatnot for pretty much anything. Oh, and there's ZSS and Paluteba's taunts that cross the line visually while Falco's just saying, "Get some."

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
To be honest, it's likely meant in a completely different way to what you imagine. I always took "Get some." just meaning a simple "Take that." or "Get better.". Like Ffamran said, either way, ZSS' taunts are especially worse for that sort of taking it the wrong way. It's kind of hard not to take "You're mine." wrong when it's a woman swinging a whip around in a skin tight suit (or less) sounding like... -well, that.

Plus, I think it's fair to note that Falco has said way worse in the Star Fox games IIRC. That's just... -kind of Falco. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom