• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Diddy Kong benefit from having tap jump off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
MaxDeUh, you're going to have to elaborate a helluva lot more than that if you want this thread to keep open. If you start a new thread, is your responsibility to make sure that discussion is worthwhile by driving it with points for thought or questions of your own.

Otherwise, I'm closing this thread.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
For Tap Jump ON; More OoS options
ie. UpB OoS (I know you would never use this but still, its worth mentionning :))
Usmash OoS (a little more viable in a match but still not worth it)

Against Tap Jump On;
Uair and Utilts made a lot easier

I guess just pick which options you like better

DFEAR

Smash Hero
For Tap Jump ON; More OoS options
ie. UpB OoS (I know you would never use this but still, its worth mentionning :))
Usmash OoS (a little more viable in a match but still not worth it)

Against Tap Jump On;
Uair and Utilts made a lot easier

I guess just pick which options you like better
:3 basically that i have my tap jump off because when i have tap jump on i can barely uptilt and i sometimes jump and do an upair instead of an upsmash >_< lol ah if i were in melee it be different lolz

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
MaxDeUh, you're going to have to elaborate a helluva lot more than that if you want this thread to keep open. If you start a new thread, is your responsibility to make sure that discussion is worthwhile by driving it with points for thought or questions of your own.

Otherwise, I'm closing this thread.
Meh, go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom