• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does CF have an advantage over pika?

jayrico

Smash Apprentice
ur dum u don't back it up with one match against one certain person or lots of matches with lots of different people
i was just joking around...it was just ridiculous how it only took you less than 2 minutes to 5 stock him.

_kSo_

Smash Master
yea falcon's usmash is like the only thing that out prioritizes pika. it's mad dumb. same against fox players, but fox vs falcon is a more even matchup than pika vs falcon.

_kSo_

Smash Master
word. that's how it's done.

all right so i think this thread is dead. we've come to the conclusion that pika pwns all in smash64...

might as well call it pikachu 64 :laugh:

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
pika's upsmash is hard to start combos with compared to falcons upsmash but pika has MAD priority over falcon im afraid
...wait just a god**** minute here. please don't tell me they've started using "mad" in canada now. i thought the epidemic was isolated to the central east coast of the us! i feel like i now must take drastic measures to prevent the further spread of this sickening slang. gerry, get the car started. we're going to the un.

greenblob

Smash Lord
...wait just a god**** minute here. please don't tell me they've started using "mad" in canada now. i thought the epidemic was isolated to the central east coast of the us! i feel like i now must take drastic measures to prevent the further spread of this sickening slang. gerry, get the car started. we're going to the un.
It's better than what they say here in New England...

The Cali one is tolerable.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I never figured out how to go straight from the Pika jab to grab. Whenever I press R as I'm jabbing Pika stops before grabbing and I get grabbed instead.

Top Bottom