• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone play SSBM online?

ISeeTheLight

Smash Rookie
Yep, I'm playing it on my Wii too. Don't have a cube.
I watched those videos, they stunned me, I had no idea that this was ever possible!
Thought online play would be Dolphin exclusive.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
wow, it's pretty amazing, but the lag gets really bad after a while, maybe it's really just for short matches it's good.

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it's just the video or how version 1.0 is, but in Aftermath's match with glook, it is kind of wierd, like at one point glook gets spiked by a missle.

Cetellic

Smash Rookie
I don't see why it shouldn't work on Wii using the wireless connection to the router. I'll have to test it out.

Cetellic

Smash Rookie
nm, it won't work on the Wii cause Phantasy Star Online says you MUST use a gamecube broadband adapter in order for it to get online =/ there might be a way otherwise but I gotta get my sleep in...

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
well it works on both Wii and Cube

but it probably will Lag

youll first need an Adapter for internet or whatever and then AR and then internet support

its hella complicated and i wouldnt do it Melee is better of in Smashfests^^

Top Bottom