• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone here dream about pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
I know I do. Like, when i like dream about pit, it helps me be a better player when i wake up. like, i think about things in the game that i don't usually do and dreaming about him (pit) makes me better. You know, thinking of strategies and such. Does anyone else here enjoy dreaming about pit?

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Its called addicted. lol.

But yes, yes I do. Wrote this on my facebook.

" I'm so addicted to it. If i can't play it, i read it. If i can't read it, i watch it on youtube. If i can't watch it, i post on community forums. If no one to play with, i calculate the data and mechanics within it. I dream of new and possible strategies. There will never be enough till i experience it all."

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
Normally i endure thinking at a game that i lost and wonder why did i lose.
But dreaming with the flying guy?

Nehhh...

Apollo$

Smash Ace
Played Kid Iccrus lately on the VC and enjoyed it. I only day dream of new possible strategies and how to overcome them as Pit.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Figured I would leave it open for a little small talk to jump start some life, but to many requests to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom