• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone have visions?

D

Deleted member

Is it odd that sometimes when I relax, I have odd visions of me in different areas and then they happen later? For me, it feels like a combination of odd/cool...

no, I'm not made of love or stronger than you

_gold_

Smash Master
Sure, I've heard of that. I haven't experience it, but I've heard of such a phenomena.

It's called time traveling. It's brought on by exposure to high amounts of electromagnetic radiation.

Last edited:

GenNyan

Smash Ace
It happened to me once. I imagined myself sitting on the couch and playing Melee, then 30 seconds later, BAM! It was insane.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Well, I have deja vu a lot, but that's not the exact same thing as visions, I guess.

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
well, i don't know if it's the same, but i've got a pretty keen sense for when i'm about to throw up

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Once upon a time back in my day, I was still looking for my DS Lite after losing it for about 8 months. When I was dozing off, I felt myself going into my room, moving the dresser, and finding it. I came to, still dozing, get up and check behind the dresser. It was there... That was the very first time, and the only time, I've ever had a vision.

PrincessDoorknobs

Smash Cadet
NNID
Silent.Rhy
A few days ago, went to this lake near a school my ex gf went to. I was thinking about 2 years ago last time I was there and remembered seeing her in my mind somehow. I sometimes tend to even see myself die and dissapear for a split second then come back panicking. Sorry if I sound crazy btw c:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Not really a vision. :4shulk:But before I fell asleep, I saw a single bit, colored white and I heard a single 8-bit noise. Scared me.

Top Bottom