• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone have the Legend of Drizzt series?

Pi

Smash Hero
I've read books one and two but can't find the rest of them
Anyone have them and are not reading them that I could borrow? Perhaps pick up at FLGaming, or To5 if I can find a ride?

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
I have the last three and have read the rest of the series. Don't put yourself through it. It's about as bad as the Sword of Truth novels by Goodkind, and ten times worse then The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. And 100 times worse then The Song of Ice and Fire by Martin.

Leave the Drizzt books alone.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I have the last three and have read the rest of the series. Don't put yourself through it. It's about as bad as the Sword of Truth novels by Goodkind, and ten times worse then The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. And 100 times worse then The Song of Ice and Fire by Martin.

What an ashole

Lareit

Smash Ace

Wheel of time is pretty bad.....

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I liked the first 3 books in the Legend of Drizzt. The first book started out slow, but it did a splendid job introducing and fleshing out the character.

I'm just waiting till I can get the next 3. I recommend them greatly.

Pi

Smash Hero
I liked the first 3 books in the Legend of Drizzt. The first book started out slow, but it did a splendid job introducing and fleshing out the character.

I'm just waiting till I can get the next 3. I recommend them greatly.
You shouldddddddddddd bring the 3rd book to FL gaming so I could borrow it :)

Pi

Smash Hero
Oo cool
Yea, my buddy juss dropped the first book off one day and I read it, then I had to get the 2nd from library cause he didn't have the rest of them, then I got in trouble for sneaking off campus to get the 3rd from the public library, which they didn't even have.

Even looked for em all the mall one day and could only find like the first and second and like later ones lol.

Top Bottom