• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone have other videos of this snake?

Aerovistae

Smash Cadet
I stumbled across a vid of this japanese snake two stocking 9B and was REALLY impressed, especially the double footstool. I've never heard of him...does anyone have any other vids of this guy, or has anyone heard of him? I want to see more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkQuOz0idXU

I found it while looking for Hayase/Ganbaranai snake vids, which I'm also having trouble finding.

Aerovistae

Smash Cadet
I just thought this through and realized Hayaranai was just a portmanteau of Hayase and Ganbaranai. Guess I found what I was looking for, partially. Dem Japanese names throw me.

Anyway, does anyone know where there are more vids of his snake?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I'd imagine simply searching the name and some other words with it on Google/Youtube would be your best bet. You could also check out the Japanese video thread. o-o

Top Bottom