• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone have a Melee Disc for sale?

HtramKnil

Smash Rookie
I do not have a PC to play Dolphin on and would love to play melee again. If anyone in the NJ area is able to sell me a copy of melee I would gladly buy it from you. Message me if you're interested. CHEERS!

Pauer

The Pauerful
You're gonna get the best deals from people who aren't smashers, so it's probably best to just look for a copy on craigslist, ebay or local shops and yard sales.

Personally, I would advise you to just buy a used wii instead and softmod it. That way, you don't need to buy a copy of an actual copy of the game since they have risen quite a lot in value recently. Using a wii will be cheaper and gives you access to the 20XX training hack pack as well as the entire gamecube library.
Softmodding your wii is super easy and you can probably do it in two hours even if you've never done it before. This guide will help you get set up.

Jink8

Smash Journeyman
You're gonna get the best deals from people who aren't smashers, so it's probably best to just look for a copy on craigslist, ebay or local shops and yard sales.

Personally, I would advise you to just buy a used wii instead and softmod it. That way, you don't need to buy a copy of an actual copy of the game since they have risen quite a lot in value recently. Using a wii will be cheaper and gives you access to the 20XX training hack pack as well as the entire gamecube library.
Softmodding your wii is super easy and you can probably do it in two hours even if you've never done it before. This guide will help you get set up.
I gotta agree with you, it is a fantastic idea.

HtramKnil

Smash Rookie
thank you for responding, I'm dusting the wii off as I type, Glad i wont have to shell out 60-100 bucks for melee.

Top Bottom