• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone else feel like the monsters in the SSE.....

CarbonatedToast

Smash Rookie
Are completly ripped off from Kindgom hearts? Really, the monsters remind me of Heartless, especially how they all sorta look the same, with the eyes and stuff. My friend came over after the minight release, and he actually said, "Dude! Why didn't you tell me this game had some Kingdom hearts in it? I wwonder when we wil get sora!" *facepalm*. Anyone else get these sort of feelings?

Fox_Makenshi

Smash Rookie
Yeah I was thinking the same thing but I'm not bothered by it. They do remind me of the heartless a bit. Not a ripoff because they're not the same but there are similarities.

Love,
Fox Makenshi

TempestFunk

Smash Cadet
didn't the person who wrote the story for the SSE also write the story for kingdom hearts?

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Anyone feel that the music is ripped off from every other epic game made?!

This thread is dumb.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
Not all of them look like heartless. The weird fish with the one eye? The goombas? The blowdryer enemies?? LOL

But yeah, they kinda did look like heartless at first. lol.

"Dude! Why didn't you tell me this game had some Kingdom hearts in it? I wwonder when we wil get sora!"
I would have cut off that guy's ******** then and there, no offense.

No, because Kingdom Hearts sucked. Therefore they can be ripped off from and be made better.
Umm...hmm....No.

Especially if you think that the Subspace Emissary is better than Kingdom Hearts, you lose all credibility in this forum.

didn't the person who wrote the story for the SSE also write the story for kingdom hearts?
No.

The director and creator behind Kingdom Hearts is Tetsuya Nomura, he had nothing to do with this.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Yeah alot of stuff in common... but hey the person who wrote subspace works for square enix.. so obviously similarities are bound to occur.

Top Bottom