• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone do Sig Shops anymore?

BustinKappas

Content Creator
I was viewing some ancient sig shop threads and was curious if those were still a thing people did? Maybe under a different title? I'm fairly sure the Artwork Emporium used to be overflowing with them all those years ago.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
There is still some, i think. Just gotta dig about a month or so ago...lately people have been smply making a thread and asking for stuff they want.

...Like. If you need a sig i dont mind helping ^_^\

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
I am looking for a sig after an age and was legit confused by the lack of sigshops xD

Mitsu

Smash Rookie
Sykkamorre Sykkamorre Send me a pm maybe I can help you (or add me on skype cf.informations on my profile page)

Last edited:

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
There is still some, i think. Just gotta dig about a month or so ago...lately people have been smply making a thread and asking for stuff they want.

...Like. If you need a sig i dont mind helping ^_^\
Damn did you draw that sig of yours :awesome:. It looks amazing.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Damn did you draw that sig of yours :awesome:. It looks amazing.
Woah this thead is old.

But thanks lmao. Even though i dont use like half these characters anymore lol
Im actually working on a 'updated version'. haha Thanks again for the compliment. <3

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Woah this thead is old.

But thanks lmao. Even though i dont use like half these characters anymore lol
Im actually working on a 'updated version'. haha Thanks again for the compliment. <3
haha ik but I couldn't help myself xP

Nice, can't wait to see it! do you have a tumblr or something? I really like your artwork :3

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
haha ik but I couldn't help myself xP

Nice, can't wait to see it! do you have a tumblr or something? I really like your artwork :3
lol

And yeah? Me too man ,me too...'XD I work slowwww. And uhh i only have a deviantart lmao im not very active like at all. i only check my messages on there now to see if people want a commission or something. But I've been meaning to set-up a tumblr or a Facebook. ;) But thanks glad my stuff is likable! harhar

http://moiari.deviantart.com yeah feel free to download/use anything on there. Just don't credit someone else >:O haha...Plus ima delete some stuff on there soon too. thanks again ~

Last edited:
Top Bottom