• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anybody have a picture of....

D

Deleted member

Better not be. His total cuteness will ruin his uber badassness. I go through the same thing everyday. People say I am very cuddly.

I need help. Don't let Meta Knight go through the same situation I am going through.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
It would've been funny if they re-created the scene for Brawl as a victory screen for Meta Knight.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It would've been funny if they re-created the scene for Brawl as a victory screen for Meta Knight.
Better yet, an exclusive loss scene when Meta Knight loses to Kirby.
The have unique wins, dont they? :)

Qinopio

Smash Journeyman
Actually, beating Boss Battle on Intense unlocks a trophy that to me looks a LOT like MetaKnight Unmasked.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Video plz. I've only seen a Shadow Bugs trophy unlocked after Boss Rush

WTF!

Smash Cadet
Well I just got brawl yesterday and I dont got a pic of MetaKnight's face.......but I took this cool pic of him

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
i remember beating metaknight on kirby super star for the first time when i was younger. I coulda sworn he was kirby's brother or father when i saw his face lol. They should seriously have a costume or a sprite w/ metaknight w/o his mask. I would totally main him XD

orintemple

Smash Lord
i remember beating metaknight on kirby super star for the first time when i was younger. I coulda sworn he was kirby's brother or father when i saw his face lol. They should seriously have a costume or a sprite w/ metaknight w/o his mask. I would totally main him XD
I think he is Kirby's brother or father. They never tell you who he is, ever.

In any case he looks like an angry blue version of Kirby, no big secret really. I doubt they would give him some crazy face, the mask is what makes him cool, thats the point. And judging by the sprites from the old games you can tell what he looks like pretty good.

Nickieroonie

Smash Cadet
He is a blue-skinned Kirby-type creature with white eyes and rosy cheeks, lol. They become yellow when he wears the mask. (Kirby's eyes are blue, and become green when he wears the mask. Blue+Yellow=Green?)
Most confusing thing for me is that there is a picture out there showing his hands without gloves. They're like Kirby's. However with gloves on he gains thumbs. O_o

@orin: No evidence that he is in any way related to Kirby besides sharing the same "species".

Taso

Smash Apprentice

Everyone who plays Kefka-Knight knows this is how he'd look without the mask.

sxiz

Smash Cadet
Haha that made me lol so hard.

But I thought he had different cheek marks than Kirby...

Nickieroonie

Smash Cadet
They're rosy as well, unfortunately. However they haven't shown him without his mask in a long time, things can always change. They changed his design like, three times without a mask already.

Top Bottom