• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doctrine of Eternal Punishment: An Accepted Lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
First off, I know I've already posted this in the "Eternity..." thread. Nobody seemed to pay any attention to it, so I decided to start a new thread. Please understand that I am in no way trying to spam. I'm just attempting to shed some light on the false conceptions of Christianity, and hopefully change some people's viewpoints on this religion (for the better).

If it turns out that this isn't a real debate, I won't care if the thread is closed. I just want to post what I've found right <a href="http://www.what-the-hell-is-hell.com/HellEncyclopedia/HellEncyclo.html" target="_blank">here</a>. I especially recommend clicking "Early Church Beliefs vs. Modern Church Beliefs" and then clicking "100 Scriptural Proofs...". God bless you, have a nice day, etc.

Battlecruiser Operational

Smash Journeyman
That link was already posted in the eternity topic, i believe. Also, this post in itself belongs in the eternity topic. Ig you have a point to make about hel! or eternity, please do it in the already created topic.

Posts are money! :p
*Can't close, not a mod*
****it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom