• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doctor Mario Facebook group chat

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I know there's a Doc skype group hanging around here but I don't like Skype and would rather use Facebook.

I made one for Peach and it's been quite successful and active but I've grown a liking to Doctor Mario in this game and I think he's highly underrated. I wanna push his meta with daily chats. I also want to get to know you guys more. ^^

Some of you probably don't remember me but my tag used to be Bo X7. I was a pretty good Mario main in Brawl and I made the do the mario community combo vids. I can't use him well in this game but I love Doc.

if you prefer facebook and if you're interested in the new Doc chat I plan to create, just send me a message or simply comment below on this thread!

Cheers!

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I know there's a Doc skype group hanging around here but I don't like Skype and would rather use Facebook.

I made one for Peach and it's been quite successful and active but I've grown a liking to Doctor Mario in this game and I think he's highly underrated. I wanna push his meta with daily chats. I also want to get to know you guys more. ^^

Some of you probably don't remember me but my tag used to be Bo X7. I was a pretty good Mario main in Brawl and I made the do the mario community combo vids. I can't use him well in this game but I love Doc.

if you prefer facebook and if you're interested in the new Doc chat I plan to create, just send me a message or simply comment below on this thread!

Cheers!
I'm up for it if you are still making this a thing. I have a lot to catch up with you. As a long time Mario loyalist, I promise to continue contributing my insight.

You'll know soon enough from me why Doc is the truth in this game.

Last edited:

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I haven't given up on this chat. I think Doc is held back by his players, lol. The fact that the moment I made the Peach thread, getting so much response so quickly just shows how the Docs are here compared to the Peaches. I've seen Rice, Atomsk, Boss, Rampage and even M2k use Doc and I feel like he has some untapped potential. But I need fellow Doc mains to converse with to expand his meta.

We do have much to catch up on :) So you message me your facebook if you still wanna connect. Hopefully I get a few more interested in the Doc Chat.

Top Bottom