• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doctor Mario 1.11 Changelog

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
The very least they could do is remove the sourspots on Doc Punch, since Sakurai seems to only want to buff that move and nothing else.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
All I want is a good neutral B, Fair to not have an early sourspot, and Dsmash killing at the front.

The good neutral B is a must, and anything that follows I'll take one of, I don't need both of those. The character's pretty solidly not bad, but he's not exceptionally good either but this would greatly fix that problem entirely.

Doc Mario

Smash Cadet
You know, now that I played Doc a bit more, I do agree his up air should have more hitstun.
Someone knows what's up, It will never make sense for Mario's to stun longer than Doc's if Dr.Mario's supposed to be stronger.

MonkeyArms

Smash Ace
NNID
MrCheeseburger7
Someone knows what's up, It will never make sense for Mario's to stun longer than Doc's if Dr.Mario's supposed to be stronger.
I don't mind it having less hitstun than marios, the problem is even GANON can combo break me.

Top Bottom