• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Doctor!" Amiya has been deployed! - Amiya and Arknights Support Thread

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice

What is Arknights?
Arknights is a character-based tower-defense/gacha game made by Studio Montagne and Hypergryph, and published by Yostar (who also published Azur Lane). The player dons the mantle of a mysterious figure simply named the "Doctor", a master tactician and strategist who has just awakened from cryosleep, with no memories of his past other than his abilities and identity. The Doctor leads the Operators of a pharmaceutical company called Rhodes Island, which recruits both medical and military talent from all over the world of Terra to find a cure to the disease named Oripathy, which victims are simply named Infected. On the opposite side of Rhodes Island is a movement/rebellion called Reunion, comprised of persecuted Infected seeking refuge, revenge, or other causes.

And who is this donkey bunny girl?
Amiya is the de facto protagonist of Arknights, the public face and leader of Rhodes Island (although the Doctor, along with fellow doctor Kal'tsit are above her). In the game, she is a 5-star Caster who the player gets for free at the beginning of the story. (Operator rarities range from 1 to 6 stars, and Casters are ranged characters whose main focus is to deal Arts (magical) damage to enemies. Because of her extensive appearances in marketing and promotional material, plus literally being on the icon for the game, Amiya is considered Arknights' "poster girl".

OK, what you're saying is cool and all, but...
HOW IS SHE GOING TO WORK IN SMASH?
1. Amiya represents the mobile gaming industry. Arknights, despite its short lifespan compared to other games like Azur Lane or Fate/Grand Order, has amassed an astonishing amount of popularity, arguably being at the top of the gacha games tower (ha).

2. She also represents the tower-defense genre. As far as I know, there are no characters in Smash who originate from tower defense games, and Amiya, being such a prominent face in her game, is a perfect candidate.

3. She's got deceptively high moveset potential. Don't look at her as just a simple mage. Amiya can play as a zoner using her Arts as setplay or posessing burst damage. She could have low mobility in exchange for high power. Just think about it...

4, and the most important one. Amiya in Smash would make people lose their minds. Think about it - an obscure, anime girl from a mobile game making into Smash? Even Japan would explode, much less the West.

1. BlueEyedGrimmbat (That's me, the creator of this thread!)
2. SharkLord

This thread will be expanded as time passes, and more content is made to support Amiya in Smash.

Thank you for your attention, Doctor!

Last edited:

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice
Made a Spirit Board for the Arknights characters!!!

I included the original 6-star Operators and sorted their rarity by their plot relevance, so if you're wondering why sheep girl or cat man are novices, well, there you have it.

I think Siege and Hoshiguma came out a bit sloppy, but otherwise I liked this!

spirit board pg1.png

spirit board pg2.png

Last edited:

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice
Q: Sure, but...is there any evidence pointing to Amiya in Smash at all?

A:...None. None whatsoever.
That's the thing with Amiya. She has neither evidence going for or against her, because no-one's ever brought her up in Smash speculation. She's such an out-of-left-field pick that no one ever did research on her chances.

Although I will say that Yostar having no interaction whatsoever with Nintendo does hurt her quite a bit. That's even with Cloud in play.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Don't know all that much about Arknights beyond a couple of characters popping up in my circles occasionally. I decided to check it recently.
Then I discovered the trailers used Starset music and that's enough of a hook for me. Please, tell me more about this game.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
So I'm sure you guys know Alpharad?

Well, turns out, our boy made a video on Arknights!

All the comments make it sound like the entirety of Yostar is holding him at gunpoint. Seeing as 95% of my Arknights knowledge is TV Tropes and my knowledge of Alpharad is nonexistent... Not sure if this would be the best first impression. Do you know of any other ways to get better acquainted with them?

Last edited:

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice
So Amiya's being rated over on the RTC thread, and...she's not very well liked. The primary qualm people have against her is that she comes from a gacha game.

And, yes, the gacha part of Arknights is the bad part. This is the kind of predatory business model that sucks people in and doesn't spit them out until their lives have been impacted. But...

I'd like to say that I'm enjoying Arknights as a 100% Free-To-Play, not-a-single-dollar spent player. Sure, we can rant all we want about the predatory practices of gacha games, but at the end of the day some of them are enjoyable without having to whale for anime waifus. Arknights, in particular, values brainpower. Because it's a tower-defense game with unique Operators, enemies and stages, beating levels isn't all about having the best high-rarity Operators. It's about which kind of Operators one should use, where to put them, which Skill to use and when. Using the lower-rarity Operators is not only completely viable, but also cheaper to raise and deploy. Some of the best Operators are actually 4-star, which are essentially the "Rare" characters compared to the "SR" 5-stars and "SSR" 6-stars.

Right down here, because why not, is a video of someone clearing Annihilation 2 (basically Survival mode, with 3 levels, 2 being the most commonly farmed) with mostly Operators of 4-star rarity or below. (Cliffheart, although being a 5-star, isn't hard to get at all - she's free for anyone who logs in for 7 days in a row, anytime.)

I wrote this because I want to point out that some gacha games, especially ones with well-designed gameplay as Arknights, are just as enjoyable if you elect not to spend a dime.

But yeah, gacha is pretty bad.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
So Amiya's being rated over on the RTC thread, and...she's not very well liked. The primary qualm people have against her is that she comes from a gacha game.

And, yes, the gacha part of Arknights is the bad part. This is the kind of predatory business model that sucks people in and doesn't spit them out until their lives have been impacted. But...

I'd like to say that I'm enjoying Arknights as a 100% Free-To-Play, not-a-single-dollar spent player. Sure, we can rant all we want about the predatory practices of gacha games, but at the end of the day some of them are enjoyable without having to whale for anime waifus. Arknights, in particular, values brainpower. Because it's a tower-defense game with unique Operators, enemies and stages, beating levels isn't all about having the best high-rarity Operators. It's about which kind of Operators one should use, where to put them, which Skill to use and when. Using the lower-rarity Operators is not only completely viable, but also cheaper to raise and deploy. Some of the best Operators are actually 4-star, which are essentially the "Rare" characters compared to the "SR" 5-stars and "SSR" 6-stars.

Right down here, because why not, is a video of someone clearing Annihilation 2 (basically Survival mode, with 3 levels, 2 being the most commonly farmed) with mostly Operators of 4-star rarity or below. (Cliffheart, although being a 5-star, isn't hard to get at all - she's free for anyone who logs in for 7 days in a row, anytime.)

I wrote this because I want to point out that some gacha games, especially ones with well-designed gameplay as Arknights, are just as enjoyable if you elect not to spend a dime.

But yeah, gacha is pretty bad.
If I'm going to be honest, RTC can get pretty harsh at times. Guess this comes with being a character that only a couple people on the site know about, but today looked pretty hostile. Or maybe it's always like this and I've just been gone too long to tell.

In other news, I have finally seen actual gameplay footage of Arknights when previously I only knew it from TV Tropes and memes, so thanks for that. Think it looks pretty interesting. And so begins my descent into anime hell

Though, I'm not sure where all the computer players find it. I mean, I could play it mobile, but my phone is from the Late Cretaceous period and I'm not sure if it can run it (Though I know jack about technological limits anyways so it's not saying much).

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice
So good news for Amiya's moveset potential: Late-game players (and we're talking latest chapter here) in the CN server will be able to change Amiya into a Guard upon clearing a specific level with Elite 2 Amiya on Skill 3. Now she's a magical bunny girl...with a sword.

I wonder if this will make her even less likeable because it means she's an anime swordswoman now.

More details here: Amiya (Guard) details

Also, in case you're wondering, the computer players (including me) use an Android emulator to play Arknights, since it isn't available on PC (unlike Genshin Impact).

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice
Welp, I've decided that I've done enough stalling. Add me to the supporter list!
Added! Thank you! (I'd refer to you by username but I have no idea how to make it so that it links to the user's profile. Most I've figured out is adding @ before the username...)

I'd like to mention that, aside from being a thread about news and speculation for the very indistinct and unlikely possibility of Amiya in Smash, the Amiya thread will also be a haven for tips and guides for Arknights players, specifically aimed at free-to-players, those who opt not to spend a dime on the game. That means the tips here will focus on low-rarity characters (3 and 4-star characters will be mentioned frequently, 5-stars will only be referred to in a few cases, and 6-stars won't be mentioned unless in a few special cases), farming, resource/time management, blah blah blah. The first of these mini-guides is actually right below:

In most mid to late-game team compositions the bulk of your team will be 4 and 5-stars, with a 6-star Operator here and there. Particularly during the late-game, 3-star Operators simply don't have the stats to fight the tougher enemies.
But before that, these low-rarity Operators will be more than enough to carry your squad until you get a couple of good 5-stars (and trust me, even people with the worst gacha luck should have plenty of useable 5-star Operators by the time they get to chapter 3/4 in the main story)

Melantha
Duelist Guard
Think of her as an assassin, or a cheaper, more long-lasting Projekt Red. Drop her into battle to take out key, squishy targets such as casters, or as an extra DPS against enemies being blocked by your Defender. She has a good amount of HP (though her lack of DEF prevents her from being tanky) and a lot of ATK.

Seriously. LOOK AT THOSE DAMAGE NUMBERS!

The one thing that needs to be noted is that Melantha's Block-1 characteristic and lack of DEF means she's not suited to actually holding the line (a job you'll usually leave to the Defenders), but even so, Melantha's damage is absolutely not to be underestimated, especially for someone so cheap and easy to raise.

KO KO DA YO Kroos
Anti-Air Sniper
(Quick clarification: Anti-Air here can also be interpreted as Single-Target. Most Snipers of Kroos' archetype prioritize flying enemies (i.e. drones), which is mostly a good thing.)
I'm not kidding when I say that Kroos can out-DPS most, if not all of the 4-star AA Snipers. She can even almost match the 5-stars. Sure, Meteor has team utility, and May can do decent crowd-control, but Kroos outshines them both in terms of raw power. Even Vermeil only really outshines her whenever there's more than 1 target, and even then, usually you'll want 2 Snipers in your Squad.

Kroos' Skill, "Double Tap", gives her a sort of critical hit every few shots, where she shoots twice at a target, with each shot dealing a bit more damage than usual. Even better, Kroos' Elite 1 Talent (passive) gives her a 10% (20% at Level 55, her maximum level) chance to deal even more damage to her enemies (specifically, 150% without the Talent upgrade from getting 5 Kroos duplicates - 160% with the upgrade). This Talent, combined with her frequency of attack, makes her damage numbers insane for a 3-star Sniper.

As long as you can put up with the constant "KO KO DA YO"ing that Kroos is infamous for, she's going to be a key member of your squad until you have 2 5-star or higher Snipers (or 1 if you also have Vermeil).

Midnight
Ranged Guard
Rather cruelly, Midnight is one of the few (I think the ONLY) 3-star Operator not available from Recruitment. He's also easily overlooked since in the time it takes most people to get Midnight, they'll also either have Frostleaf or Mousse, who both fulfill the same niche of melee Arts damage (Frostleaf trades a bit of DPS for crowd-control, and Mousse lacks the range but deals more damage). The lucky Doctors who get Lappland will even ignore Midnight completely.

In fact, Midnight is often called a weaker, 3-star version of Lappland. That might turn off some people, but you'll quickly learn how useful a DPS-focused Ranged Guard will be. His Skill, "Enchant Weapon alpha", is a timed manual buff that increases Midnight's ATK by a bit and also turns all his damage into Arts damage, which helps him mow down big, bulky enemies. Did I mention that his Talent is also the same Crit Talent that Kroos has?

Midnight has both the defensive capabilities to hold the line (decent HP and DEF, Block-2) and the offensive power to defeat enemies coming at him - and you'll come to appreciate his versatility.

Fang
DP-On-Skill Vanguard
"I need DP early, and I need it fast."
"
Like, really, really fast."
Fang might not have the stats to fight the tougher enemies later on in the game, but she certainly has everything she needs to be a highly efficient DP-generator. 6-star Siege is too expensive to get out early in most cases. 5-stars Zima and Texas, although are your best bets for DP-gen, are quite rare, and you don't get Courier until around you clear Chapter 0 (even then, Courier gets obsoleted the moment you get either Zima or Texas, as these two on E1 actually have the same cost as Courier on E1 thanks to their Talents, provided they have the same Potential level). Besides, in some Challenge Mode levels or Contingency Contracts, you will be really starved for DP, and every single point you get at first counts. Fang is the cheapest of all the Vanguards who can generate DP, and the skill also has a low cooldown, meaning that you can get more DP fast. She can also hold the line well in the early and mid-game with levels.

Last edited:

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
My Asian friend is a big fan of Arknights. He owns shirts and everything. He's going to vote for her in my poll.

Edit: His phone backgrounds are also arknights related.

Last edited:

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice
So I decided to do a little music post, a collection of some of Arknights' best and most popular songs, both original and OST. This post has 5 songs in total, but of course if you go looking there's a lot more out there - some people joke that Yostar is a music company!

Ah, Void, the main menu theme. It's just so...chill. I listen to this as I'm doing my work, or reading books, or just having a lie-in. The song's somber tone fits the Arknights world quite well.

Did you know that this song was actually nominated for a "Best Original Song - Game" award once? It didn't win(a League of Legends song won if I remember correctly), but it just goes to show how much Arknights exploded in popularity. Anyway, this is a pretty fire rap/hip-hop song, officially the theme of the Darknights Memoir event and unofficially the theme of W.

DJ OKAWARI...the same person who made "Flower Dance". Surprising, huh? She won't be the only familiar artist you'll see on this list. Speed of Light is a pretty chill and upbeat song to listen to whenever.

You read that right! Jeff and Casey Lee Williams, of RWBY fame! I honestly never expected this to happen. I used to like RWBY, until Volume 5 ended being somewhat mediocre for me...

I'll admit, I didn't even know of Starset until I heard of this song. I saw My Demons in my YouTube recommended a few times, but never clicked on it. Then one day, I got curious and listened to My Demons, and then I fell in love.

This song has got everything that Starset stands for - layered, dramatic electronic compositions and lotta fire.

I can name a lot more - Burn Me to the Ground, Last of Me (Steve Aoki and RUNN), but these are just tastes of Arknights' stellar OST.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I'll admit, I didn't even know of Starset until I heard of this song. I saw My Demons in my YouTube recommended a few times, but never clicked on it. Then one day, I got curious and listened to My Demons, and then I fell in love.

This song has got everything that Starset stands for - layered, dramatic electronic compositions and lotta fire.
Funny, it was the opposite for me. Decided to look up Arknights after seeing the name on RTC, checked in the music section, and went holy $#@% Starset. Rediscovering the band was nice.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Welp, after months of slowly edging towards it and being hampered by my prehistoric old phone, I've finally downloaded Arknights on my new phone that won't die in a minute. Wish me luck.

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice
Welp, after months of slowly edging towards it and being hampered by my prehistoric old phone, I've finally downloaded Arknights on my new phone that won't die in a minute. Wish me luck.
You know what's funny? I still like Arknight's lore, and it's still fun to look at art and stuff for it, but...I quit the game. Apparently, Arknights' RNG hates me. (I quit after a Noodle Incident involving W banner and a duplicate Aak.) Arknights' gacha is more generous compared to other games, like F/GO, for instance, but Rate Up is still a filthy lie. My entire account is non-Rate Up 6-star Operators.

That being said, Arknights is well-designed in the way that you can get through much of the early and mid-game content without ever having to use a 6-star, or if you're smart enough, 5-star Operator. That's especially good for F2P-ers like me who have terrible luck.

In any case, good luck, and remember to read the story! It might seem a bit average in the early chapters, but Chapter 4 (Burning Run) is where it really gets good.

P.S. I recommend pulling the Standard or Event banner first rather than the Beginner banner. More Operators are available that way.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
You know what's funny? I still like Arknight's lore, and it's still fun to look at art and stuff for it, but...I quit the game. Apparently, Arknights' RNG hates me. (I quit after a Noodle Incident involving W banner and a duplicate Aak.) Arknights' gacha is more generous compared to other games, like F/GO, for instance, but Rate Up is still a filthy lie. My entire account is non-Rate Up 6-star Operators.

That being said, Arknights is well-designed in the way that you can get through much of the early and mid-game content without ever having to use a 6-star, or if you're smart enough, 5-star Operator. That's especially good for F2P-ers like me who have terrible luck.

In any case, good luck, and remember to read the story! It might seem a bit average in the early chapters, but Chapter 4 (Burning Run) is where it really gets good.

P.S. I recommend pulling the Standard or Event banner first rather than the Beginner banner. More Operators are available that way.
Ah, good to know. So far, I'm just figuring it all out because there's a lot to unpack at first, especially when you start piling up a lot of Operators. At the moment I'm just kinda going with it. I was a bit worried it'd be too technical, but so far it's been going pretty smoothly. Just put in the corresponding types for the corresponding situation. I'll start figuring out the nitty-gritty differences between everyone when I need to.

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice
Someone over on SharkLord's Character Exploration Thread made a great moveset for Amiya, check it out:
I made a moveset for Amiya. She definitely has more gimmicky options like summoning buddies or self buffs, but I chose to ignore all that for a simpler more accessible character. I took some creative liberties based on the art I saw of her as well, as I'm not sure she uses those big rock pillars or the blue dragon thing on any of her attacks in game. But they looked cool so why not?
General Gameplay
A stance swapping defensive character. Both forms are inherently defensive in playstyle, though one has an emphasis on zoning, and the other on close combat. Basic gameplan is to force approaches in her caster mode and fight in defender mode, though both stances should have multiple applications. She generally has poor recovery and approach options to reflect her status as a TD character.

Stats
Weight - 80 (Light, same as ZSS)
Run Speed - 1.8 (Average, between Mario/Pit)
Dash Speed - 1.76 (Below Average, same as DHD)
Jump Height (Full/Short) - 46 / 19.98 (High, tied with Greninja/Luigi)
Air Speed - 1.0 (Average, same as Palu)
Fall Speed (Regular/FF) - 1.9 / 3 (Fast, same as Pichu/Link)

Specials
Down + B (Caster Stance / Guard Stance)
Simple enough, Amiya switches between her two forms. It functions more similarly to Pythra's stance change than Pkmn Trainer's, fast with i-frames but without halting aerial momentum.

Neutral B (Spirit Burst / Fleeting Night)
A chargeable special move. In both stances the move can be cancelled with shield, but cannot be stored like Charge Shot. If Amiya is in Caster form she'll use Spirit Burst, if in Defender form she'll use Fleeting Knight.

Spirit Burst fires a short burst of dark red energy projectiles in a straight horizontal line. Similar to Sephiroth's flare, it has 3 stages depending on how long the move is charged. The first stage will fire 3 projectiles at medium distance, the second will fire 6 projectiles (at the same speed) at a slightly further distance, and full charge will fire a single fast moving projectile that travels the full stage similar to Theron.

Fleeting Night has Amiya slashing twice in front of her. The first second slash will always do more damage, but the first slash does much more shield damage. Similar to Spirit Burst, it also has 3 stages depending on how long the move is charged. The first will be a simple double slash, the second will be a double slash accompanied by blue energy which adds a small shockwave to the move dealing minor damage, and the fully charged form will be a double slash with a blue spirit dragon following the sword of which the first slash will always completely break a shield and the second will deal heavy damage.

Side B (Chimera / Shadowless)
Chimera has Amiya extending her palm and shooting a wave of red energy. If the opponents are close enough to Amiya, the move will ignore their shields and deal decent damage and knockback. (The move functions similarly to Lucario's Side B, but with a different twist on the command grab portion). Amiya will also knock herself back a fixed distance (about the length of a Belmont smash attack) when using this move, which can also make a decent get off me option, though this move has a lot of endlag so it shouldn't be spammed and is easily punishable.

Shadowless has Amiya doing a teleporting slash (similar to Fox or Mythra Side B). This move deals more damage and knockback at higher percents, and does negligible damage and knockback at lower percents, making it a decent move for killing but not for racking up damage. While the startup is fast, it also has lots of endlag and is easily punishable if whiffed.

Up B (Tactical Chant / Wrathful Cerulean Flame)
Tactical Chant has Amiya shooting a trio of red energy projectiles to launch her upwards at an angle. This move functions similarly to Robin's Elwind, but with less air control and distance. After using this move, Amiya's next use of Spirit Burst will start at its 2nd rank charge.

Wrathful Cerulean Flame has Amiya do an upwards slash similar to Roy's up B. It travels similar distance in the air but comes out much slower on the ground compared to Roy's up B (which makes it a much worse OOS option). After using this move Amiya's next use of Fleeting Night will start at its 2nd rank charge.

Tilts
Jab - Amiya will extend her palm forward and exude a burst of dark red flames (functions similarly to Mewtwo's jab but more red) / Amiya does a simple horizontal slash with her sword

Ftilt - Amiya makes a finger gun and shoots a single red projectile which travels a very short distance / Amiya does a downward slash with her sword

Dtilt - Amiya does a forward leg sweep which propels her forward a short distance (similar to Joker/Cloud's) / Amiya does a low lunge with her sword

Utilt - Amiya's arm does a crescent arc swing from in front of her to above her, and 3 small red projectiles are sent at different angles during the swing / Amiya does an upward slash from her sword which ends / hits behind her.

Smash Attacks
Fsmash - Amiya summons a large black pillar in front of her which descends quickly and deals heavy damage to any opponents it connects with / Amiya lunges forward slightly with her sword, with a blue dragon spirit traveling along the length of the stab (the dragon spirit does less damage than the sword but has slightly further range, both the dragon and the sword can connect on the same opponent if they're close enough)

Dsmash - Amiya summons two large black pillars on either side of her which descend quickly (the pillars are smaller than the Fsmash and the move is even slower but it hits on both directions) / Amiya does a sweeping strike with her sword hitting both sides with a blue dragon spirit circling around her.

Usmash - Amiya makes a finger gun and shoots a single large red projectile which doesn't travel very far (functions similar to Ivysaur/Lucas Usmash) / Amiya does an upward stab with her sword, with the dragon following and making a separate bite animation at the tip of where the sword is.

Aerials
Fair - Amiya makes a finger gun and fires a small red projectile forward which propels her backwards slightly (similar to Mii Gunner's fair) / Amiya does a downwards slash with her sword

Bair - Amiya makes a finger gun and fires a projectile (identical to Fair) / Amiya does a sweeping slash with her sword

Dair - Amiya extends her palm forward and fires a single red projectile downward which propels her upwards slightly (this move can help vertical recovery slightly), Amiya does a downward stab with her sword which spikes.

Nair - A red sigil of red energy appears behind Amiya and deals damage to anything it connects with / A blue dragon circles around Amiya striking opponents in its path

Grabs
Amiya has the same grab in both stances (which is somewhat slow and stubby) and her throws are the same / are generally pretty basic

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So send help I downloaded Arknights on a whim last Thursday and

I am in love with it, I think I’m even getting into the fandom

also Midnight is best husbando do not even @ me

but I would like to see Arknights content in Smash somehow even if it’s not a playable character. Worse comes to worst I may mod some of that music in, I love the sound and any music that sounds like it

the art/aesthetic is right up my alley too

SharkLord

Smash Hero
So send help I downloaded Arknights on a whim last Thursday and

I am in love with it, I think I’m even getting into the fandom

also Midnight is best husbando do not even @ me

but I would like to see Arknights content in Smash somehow even if it’s not a playable character. Worse comes to worst I may mod some of that music in, I love the sound and any music that sounds like it

the art/aesthetic is right up my alley too
Have fun with the early game while it lasts. Just keep leveling everyone up and brute forcing it.

Sooner or later you'll hit the point where it takes forever to grind up for materials and levels keep getting higher and higher level caps and you'll start running into the obnoxious little Infused Originium Slugs and generally things will start getting difficult to keep up with until you reach around the 6th or 7th chapter.

Protip for when you do get to that point: Look up this guy named KyoStinV. He does walkthroughs for the levels with characters that are easy to get. Just level up the recommended Operators or their equivalents and follow what he says.

But anyways yeah welcome to the club.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ps if anyone wants to add me on Arknights I’m Rie#3933

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Any chance they’ll rerun the Rainbow 6 Siege event? I only learned of it recently through a meme video (interestingly enough all the characters in that banner speak English) and I missed the event :c

I oddly enough managed to get the Stranger Things guest characters in the Seven Deadly Sins gacha game but that’s cuz I heard of it beforehand

Top Bottom