• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc vs Falco............

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
well your doc is nice, but a couple things, the falco was awful and you seem to always punch once and then downsmash it was kinda predictable and a couple times you should of caped instead of trying to be fancy with the bair

Oskr

Smash Cadet
Muy Buena Pelea Ese Doctor Mario Es Bueno Y Ese Falco Tambien Namas Que Le Falta El Drill Shine , Mas Wave Shine Y Mas Disparos Pero Fuera De Ai Todo Bien Suerte Nosvemos

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
that falco had absolutely no mind games and very poor technical skill.

but your mario was decent. definitely learn to combo. i would say your mario is a 5. you have basic knowledge

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
Muy Buena Pelea Ese Doctor Mario Es Bueno Y Ese Falco Tambien Namas Que Le Falta El Drill Shine , Mas Wave Shine Y Mas Disparos Pero Fuera De Ai Todo Bien Suerte Nosvemos
Speak english...........
not spanish.......
workin on some combos

have you guys check out my combo video yet....
people say there are not any combos at all...

you be the Judge....;)

link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWICVe_3ris:laugh:

alcheato

Smash Ace
You have pretty decent technical skill but use the cape more and u-throw to f-air or n-air instead of u-throw to b-air at high percentages. Also as other people have mentioned, work on combing and stop trying to show off...it cost you a stock and you took a lot of unnecessary damage as a result. Notbad though-- I'd rate you 6/10.

GoodPancake

Smash Rookie
i did not see any combos......

as said before.....
if you want to show off your skills......
maybe you need a more skillfull opponent.....

practice up a bit more.....
combos are easy to pull off on falco with doc...........

5/10 ........

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
The fact that you almost lost to the Dash Attack King doesn't say much for your '*** kicking skills'. Again, work more on things that are useful, not flashy. Work on CG, and cape spaceanimals. Yeah, wow, I don't think I even saw an attempt to CG, you should really do that. Or something like uthrow utilt fair for a kill. It would probably work, seeing how the falco never DIs.

The combo video... kinda requires combos. :p

4.5/10 in comparison to what I'm used to seeing. You probably beat the majority of SSB players, though.

The whole 'i kick ***' attitude is a joke, though, right?

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
Nice combos off the edge there, but you air dodged and killed your self..."kicking *** is an understatement, although you won, you were down to your last life, I think.
5/10

Peppers

Smash Apprentice
at least we kno u can bair u hve no mindgames at all u hve the occasional dash dance but thats it

3/10

PS o ya i saw ur "combo" vid and it was ok at beggining then i noticed it was just all edgehogging bair that was a terrible combo vid wen u learn ur advanced techniques then make a godd vid

PSS that falco sux and the funny part was he almost beat u

flaco

The Terminator
The fact that you almost lost to the Dash Attack King doesn't say much for your '*** kicking skills'. Again, work more on things that are useful, not flashy. Work on CG, and cape spaceanimals. Yeah, wow, I don't think I even saw an attempt to CG, you should really do that. Or something like uthrow utilt fair for a kill. It would probably work, seeing how the falco never DIs.

The combo video... kinda requires combos. :p

4.5/10 in comparison to what I'm used to seeing. You probably beat the majority of SSB players, though.

The whole 'i kick ***' attitude is a joke, though, right?

Broomers always right I agree with these statement:chuckle:

Elrodillazo

Smash Apprentice
that falco sucks so much...... i cried......
you have an ok doc 5/10 no mindgames son.........
also stop that punchdsmash attack learn to jabandgrab......

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
Most people dont hide at the edge like you do so much. Most people try to AVOID the edge :) as death comes quickly there.

Top Bottom