• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc Louis For SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL!

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
Alright, you may know him from the fad, but he is an actual Nintendo character from the NES game Punch-Out! He is the guy who trains you.

MOVESET:

B = Charge Punch - similar to DK's

B sideways = Rolling Fist Fury - Unleashes a crazy fistful of punches, sending him flying arcoss the stage

B up = Uppercut - Doc pulls a firey upper cut, a crossover from Mario's B ^ and C. Falcon's

B down= Block and punch - Similar to Marth's and Roy's B down.

Taunt: Waves his fist in the air

SUPER SMASH = Jumps on his bike and runs everyone down infront of him

ICON: The boxing glove.

Any opnions?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Well, if he's a trainer, then let him whip Brawl's finest into shape; hint hint; Wario! Of course, beating your prized fighter into a pulp does make you lose calories. Ha Ha!

Biosage X

Smash Apprentice
I don't think he should be in. It'd make Brawl less Brawl-ish.
Didn't Mr.Game and Watch make melee less...melee-ish? If he can be in, anyone can make it in.

This would be a hillarious character to have in, and I think this could be the WTF character like G/W was. I mean, I doubt it will happen, but its possible.
Very interesting idea StarmanClock.

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
Didn't Mr.Game and Watch make melee less...melee-ish? If he can be in, anyone can make it in.

This would be a hillarious character to have in, and I think this could be the WTF character like G/W was. I mean, I doubt it will happen, but its possible.
Very interesting idea StarmanClock.
Thanks, he would be a hillarious character.

Top Bottom