• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc Is Back?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Looking at the new leaks, i've found out a few things (lucario, ness, and the works) but I'm surprised that no one had noticed this yet...

take a look at this roster picture that came out recently, showing the first picture of toon link. notice that almost all the new charaters we just found out about are on here. all but one. notice a lack of luigi. what's that under mario, next to diddy? why none other than the doctor. This roster pic. might still be a fake like anything else, but atleast this gives hope to other clone charaters.:)

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
nvr mind after lookn at the new picture of luigi i see the resemblance. you have to admit from this crappy of a picture it kind of looks like him, you cant blame me for trying.

courte

Smash Lord
phew thought he was in for a sec... yea i hate him and i wanted the paper mario over his falling a$$

Top Bottom