• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc in or out? What's your opinion!

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
Dr. Mario was my main in melee but if he is cut i'll probobly just go for mario couse he's essentually the same character only with fire instead of medicine and stethoscopes. but still in melee i liked Doc better for some reason.

amann78

Smash Rookie
I would have to agree with you Hotztuph. The Doc just had a different feel for me. I would be fine if they had a costume change for mario to Doc. Mario. I hope he's in in some form.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
if ANYTHING his music and an alternate costume (no pills) but "wario alone is special" so i see an AT

volbound1700

Smash Master
Dr. Mario was my main in melee but if he is cut i'll probobly just go for mario couse he's essentually the same character only with fire instead of medicine and stethoscopes. but still in melee i liked Doc better for some reason.
He was a little bit stronger then Mario and a little slower. There were a few differences between the two (they were not total clones like people make them out to be).

Smash Ace
2. the others are not even worht considering.
Dr. Mario 4 life.
=2007=

Machspeed

Smash Lord
I'd either love to see either a Doc AT or alternate costume.
However, as far as playable goes, I DON'T want to see that happening.

There are far more deserving Mario representatives, like Geno, Bowser Jr, and Paper Mario (really the only three competing for Mario spots) who can be far more unique than a variation of Mario (sure Paper Mario is a variation but you must admit he'd be completely different than him).

fluffy1021

Smash Apprentice
ok srry but i say he will be dropped. after all, he is mario, and i think the reason they made him in melee was because they wanted more characters but didnt have time to make an original character so they chose doc. he would have a moveset the same as marios. now that they have alot of time for brawl, they will be working on original characters instead. i dont think he would make a cameo in something like sse when mario is in sse. it wouldnt make sense making two forms of the same character in a game with a storyline. however, he could be seen in the background of some sort of mario stage.

even tho it is unlikely he will be in, there is still some hope. if they have spare time once everything is done, but not enough time to make a new character, they could just include doc agian, rite? if he is included as a playable character, that would probably not every chararcter is involved in the sse storyline. why? because if doc was a playable character, they wouldnt put him in sse because it would make sense having two forms of the same person in a game with a storyline, like i said before. oh well.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
3. Doc becomes an alternate costume to Mario (complete w/ pills)

He's my favourite charatcer. I just.. like him more. Problem i this won't happen though since only wario can do it.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Why do people hate dr.mario so much if he were to be an alternate costume of mario (if they changed their minds about the "but wario alone is special" thing)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Alternate costumes have been deconfirmed.

He should be dropped, and I'm confident that's what's going to happen.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

I just now notice that. :ohwell:

Well, Dr. Mario was the best clone character in Melee, well to me that is.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236

I usually have respect for your opinions, but.. NO! Why the hell would dr. mario be dropped? because he's a clone in melee? Nuhh no way.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I usually have respect for your opinions, but.. NO! Why the hell would dr. mario be dropped? because he's a clone in melee? Nuhh no way.
Not only is he a clone, but he's another Mario, a Mario that only appeared in a few games as well.

Top Bottom