• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc Cape reversed ledgegrab glitch

Spottel

Smash Rookie
NNID
Spottel123
3DS FC
0989-2633-1325
I saw this a long time ago and it's already happened to me once but afterwards no more. Has anyone a idea what is happened and what you can do with this glitch? ( Sorry for probably bad english but it's late :p ) ( Thats not my channel )

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
I did this to someone and when they did the standard get-up, they were standing on air (but didn't fall). They immediately moved back to the stage, so I don't know how long it would have lasted. I saved the replay, but it was several patches ago now. Strange and not easy to recreate (I tried!).

sjb.dario

Smash Apprentice
NNID
greatdario
That doc caped DK on the first frame of his ledge snap. At least, that's what I think is happening in the video.

Although I doubt this can be used practically, it doesn't hurt to know that this kind of thing can happen.

XxBHunterxX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bryan
3DS FC
2766-9402-2187
this happened to me in the early days of the 3ds version as mario, it was actually really funny

A Rogue Cop

Smash Cadet
Only tangentially related but has anyone found some good uses for Dr. Mario's ability to turn-around ledge grab (I think that's the term anyway) by running off the stage and immediately using the super sheet in the direction of the stage? It's netted me a few ledgehogs but I don't know if he can really follow up that well. Does ledge hog to bair work for Dr. Mario? I watched ANTI do it with regular Mario yesterday, I think.

Top Bottom