• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you want to be done with Smash speculation and move on to better things in life?

UserKev

Smash Champion
Do you just really want to be done with speculating in the Smash scene and to get away from it? Personally, I'm at a stage to where I don't want to be continually bounded to Smash speculation, Scorpion and at most Dragonborn are really my last dream wants. My dream wanted Nintendo candidates have the least obstacles in terms of getting the rights to them, making Scorpion alone nearly impossible.

Just gimmie Scorpion and It'd be the perfect closure.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Do you just really want to be done with speculating in the Smash scene and to get away from it? Personally, I'm at a stage to where I don't want to be continually bounded to Smash speculation, Scorpion and at most Dragonborn are really my last dream wants. My dream wanted Nintendo candidates have the least obstacles in terms of getting the rights to them, making Scorpion alone nearly impossible.

I mean, you can take a break if its getting to ya.

Regardless you shouldn't let the speculation scene take over your life.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

My last S tier want is Goemon and after he get's in, I'm done with Smash speculation forever. For the longest time I saw him as a pipedream, but he got a Mii costume in Banjo & Kazooie's pack not too long ago so I think he actually as a legitimate chance in the future now and a decent one at that.

But yeah, I would like to live in the time after Goemon get's in and Smash speculation doesn't take up as much time in my life. I do other things, but barely since I spend a less than a quarter of my time sleeping, a quarter working, and less than a quarter here.

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
I mean, you can take a break if its getting to ya.

Regardless you shouldn't let the speculation scene take over your life.
No, I really mean I want to be completely done and just be happy for future generations that gets their most wanted characters. Should anyone never stop speculating is pretty bounding, honestly.

UserKev

Smash Champion
I'll be honest, if Goemon isn't in by Smash 6 or Smash 7 that is when I think I'll call it quits.
While cool, some users don't get the question. Bruh, I don't want to speculate "forever" I want to finish my run as soon as possible and not come back.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
While cool, some users don't get the question. Bruh, I don't want to speculate "forever" I want to finish my run as soon as possible and not come back.
I understand that. But speculation is what got Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo & Kazooie in so I'll try to push for Goemon and some other characters until Smash 7 at least.

UserKev

Smash Champion
I understand that. But speculation is what got Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo & Kazooie in so I'll try to push for Goemon and some other characters until Smash 7 at least.
I know. I'm hypothetically speaking. :chuckle: The thought of getting my last pipedream is so hype and energy restoring.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I know. I'm hypothetically speaking. :chuckle: The thought of getting my last pipedream is so hype and energy restoring.
Absolutely. I cried in joy when Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo & Kazooie were all confirmed as they were all in my top 5 along with Goemon and Krystal for years. I also cried in joy when I saw Goemon getting that Mii costume because never in million years did I ever thought he would receive anything in Smash especially something of that caliber.

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
In terms of 1st Party, Cranky Kong is really the last request I have the most hype.
In terms of another Sonic rep, Knuckles is extremely satisfying for me that I wouldn't remember Sonic being in Smash if I main Knuckles.
In terms of sheer 3rd Party, Scorpion has the best obstacles for every criteria that if he got in, I couldn't ask for more and would feel incredibly satisfying and beyond.

Top Bottom