• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you want spoiler free NOW?

adam350z

Smash Cadet
It may be just me, but the new Challenge Mode really kind of made me want to keep away from spoilers, or at least some. Maybe that's what Sakurai's goal was.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
No, I don't care. Its a fighting game. Only thing I don't want to know is end of the story of SSE or major events...

Baconater

Smash Cadet
I kinda want to play through it myself rather than finding out about it online.

finalark

SNORLAX
I looked up all of the secret characters in Melee before I got the game.... this time around it would be nice to get a few surprises.

adam350z

Smash Cadet
Yah, I just got that sudden urge to go completely without hearing anymore news, maybe it's because with Melee I got the Guide, so there was never a time I didn't know how to unlock something, even trophies, which I enjoy unlocking.

Coselm

Smash Ace
This is about the last post I will make for quite some time.

With Japan release right around the corner, I am choosing to steer clear of this site until I have unlocked everything for myself.

So good-bye everyone! I am refusing to have this game spoiled for me.

adam350z

Smash Cadet
Yah, I just got that sudden urge to go completely without hearing anymore news, maybe it's because with Melee I got the Guide, so there was never a time I didn't know how to unlock something, even trophies, which I enjoy unlocking.

adam350z

Smash Cadet
oh snap, did I just drive someone away from Smash Boards?...the Great Depression of Smash Boards is among us!!!!

(sorry for double post, or double double post)

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
If you guys ask me,I just hope the game doesnt force you to play 24 hours (gameclock wise)to unlock a character.Something was up with my GC internal clock back then(it kept reseting),and I didnt end up with Mewtwo until 3 days later.I doubt the Wii would run into anything similar to what happened to me serveral years ago cuz its more advanced now but damm that made me mad. :laugh:

Zeela12

Smash Ace
It may be just me, but the new Challenge Mode really kind of made me want to keep away from spoilers, or at least some. Maybe that's what Sakurai's goal was.
Yeah, good point. I think you'll just get a lot more out of it if you stay away from spoilers, because it's gonna be so awesome when you sit there, and then suddenly you see "warning, new character approaching" and then you see like Isaac from Golden Sun or something, would be fun.

Or just any kind of music update things, it would be pretty much awesome.

The Best Gamer

Smash Cadet
I would like to avoid spoilers entirely once the game comes out in Japan. However, I'm the president of a video game club that mostly plays SSBM. There's no way I'll ever manage to keep all the spoilers away from me, so I'll be reading them here myself.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
As much as I want to be surprised by as much stuff in the game as possible...it's just not going to happen. I'm addicted to the internet, and I'm addicted to spoilers. As soon as it's launched in Japan, I'm going to be looking up any little bit of information about the game as possible, especially about the full roster of characters.

Top Bottom