• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you use the default button layout?

Ange

Smash Lord
That describes shake smash :laugh:.

It isn't accurate, and can be too sensitive at times. You could only do a side smash reliably, and I'm not sure if you could charge it.
It feels lie it was shoved in at the last minute, but it could have been a decent alternative to the c-stick if they actually made sure when you moved it down you wouldn't smash to the side.
I wouldn't try it.
If you cant charge it, thats pretty useless. o_o I bet it involves like instant-pressing on the A button or something, my guess.
Off-topicly, it reminds me of all those PAINFUL times Ive played Okami, cause you have to shake the **** remote everytime you would attack. Very painful. q_p

Mama_Luigi!

Smash Rookie
Mushroom Kingdom/Dinosaur World (Eastern Australia
I use the wii remote and nunchuk combo (wait, what?!) and I turned tap-jump off, and the D-pad to smash attacks.
(except for the forward smash, because I find it too difficult to do a side taunt by simultaneously pressing 1+2...and the game won't let me put side taunt to anything else..:dizzy:)

Top Bottom