• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you use the Chain jacket in tournies?

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Ahh... Reminds of Ness YYG from Melee.

Sheiks glitch seems easier for me to do. So, did you start using it?

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i can get it a bit in FFAs... but in 1v1 battles, my common opponents have these things called projectiles that go right through (i should use it more for edgeguarding. that would help :p).

but yeah, there was this sweet time in a with anyone team match where i chainjacketed smash fan (normal fan is useless jacketed. you might as well just use the fan...). so basically i bounced my opponents around a while, then a smash ball appeared and my fan chain stole it. of course, i waited a while to use it, because i was having so much fun with the fan chain. >_>

anyway, i've only gone to one tourney, and almost all my opponents were terrible... :p... and that was before i used sheik (used zelda back then)... i'm trying to work it into friendlies, though, and hopefully into tournies if i can get it consistent enough/can actually get to tourneys.

Top Bottom