• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you use Stage Morph?

☆Nin10ja☆

Smash Rookie
Stage Morph is when you can fight on two different stages that switch to each other after a certain amount of time has passed or randomly. This feature was added in Ultimate. Do you use this mode in normal Smash? For me I always use it because it adds variety, it's more fun, and it makes battles more interesting. I usually do 8 player, Stage Morph, 3 stock, no items, free for all Smash against 7 Lv.9 CPUs on 1 omega form stage and one non-omega/non-battlefield stage (Like Wuhu Island).

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I haven’t played with Stage Morph too often, but I’ve had fun using before, and it‘s a cool feature to have to make matches more chaotic

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Now that you mention it, I don't think I've played a stage morph match in a year now, and I have no idea why. It's a super fun concept, and I used to do it all the time. I should try it again! But I guess yeah it's more forgettable than I realized. I hope it's kept in the next Smash game. Stages in general need more focus from the devs.

Top Bottom