• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think your main is going to win their conquest?

Toon612Link

Smash Journeyman
I main toon link and I feel he would win... unless if he is competing against rosalina.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Kirby is probably never going to win a Conquest. There's only a couple competitive Kirby players, then there's all the people that spam Kirby's horrible specials and expect not to get punished.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Kirby is probably never going to win a Conquest. There's only a couple competitive Kirby players, then there's all the people that spam Kirby's horrible specials and expect not to get punished.
Isn't Kirby winning the current conquest by like...a lot, though?

I can't really say as I've seen bad and good Ness players...I guess depending on who he goes up against. But more than likely, I think he won't win.

BBC7

Smash Ace
Mega Man is losing all of his conquests, I really hope Mega players step it up. I bet most of them just camp with Metal Blade and Crash Bomb and expect to win. Though they feel like popularity contests, really. If a character is more common, they get points more frequently.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Lucario would totally win a conquest, technically won one already! No fears here!

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
I'll be really surprised if Jigglypuff wins a conquest ever.

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Mega Man is losing all of his conquests, I really hope Mega players step it up. I bet most of them just camp with Metal Blade and Crash Bomb and expect to win. Though they feel like popularity contests, really. If a character is more common, they get points more frequently.
I've won all my conquest battles, no worries for me! :)

Last edited:

Ampetrix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christopaz
3DS FC
4527-8084-1972
This, I think they're just popularity contests. I just wish that points would be counted if only the two competing characters are playing, like Kirby vs Pacman for example.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
I'm a :4littlemac: main, I won't be losing any conquest soon.

Although I was bummed about :4palutena: losing her conquest, it's a shame they show you the current standings, makes me just play whoever's popular at the time.

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
I solo main Mac, so I don't think I have to worry about ever losing lol.

SmashingObjection

Smash Cadet
NNID
Leviathan
3DS FC
1521-5713-8600
As a Zelda main, no I don't ever see her winning one unfortunately D:. There just aren't a lot of zelda players out there (I've encountered like one on for glory).

Xerox the beautiful

Smash Rookie
I have three mains right now so I'll answer for each. Peach has already won a conquest and I think she has a good chance to win more especially when more people have access to a c stick. I think Robin has a good chance but it really depends on who he/she's up against I'm not expecting to upset Zsuit or Sheik. Unfortunately I don't see Wii Fit wining against most characters not because the charecter's bad but because of how rare Wii Fit players are although he/she could probably beat a few charecters like Olimar.

PersonPlayz

Smash Rookie
I feel like mine could win most of the time, only against like RosaLuma and Sheik propbably not. (BTW I'm talking about DP)

pinkhairedprotagonist

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0103-9004-1386
I'm not sure how peach would do, but villager's already lost before and I'm pretty sure Zelda and jiggs would totally lose, too. Rosalina and Pac would probably be fine, though.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It really depends on the match up.

Not sure what they might put Rosalina in though.

"Zero Suit Samus VS Rosalina: Space Babes/Moms/Waifus"

Pachyy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5257-9987-5185
I personally don't care if my main wins tournaments, I mean, I play my main, I enjoy it, end of story. (I main Tink and I don't think he'll do much better than in Brawl tournaments.)

Top Bottom