• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

do you think this is a good idea

do you think this is a good idea

• Total voters

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
ok so here's the plan

i was originally gonna make a thread where anyone can ask questions and anyone can post a video response to that question

however

i realized that you guys are lazy ****s and i would end up being the only person making videos

so

i'm gonna make a thread where i post helpful stuff

even if people don't ask, i'm gonna try to put out a video like once a weak

i'm gonna put up anything from "how pika should play fox" to "good training exercises for dk" to "applications of kirby's up air"

of course, if anyone requests a topic i would be more than down to make a video about that too

also, i wlll not only be making videos

i'm gonna write about topics too, maybe even post some pictures if it's appropriate

i wanna help in as many mediums as possible

i feel like there isn't enough instructional stuff out there, and i think this kind of stuff is essential for community growth

ALSO just because i'm making a thread based on kero tutorials DOES NOT MEAN that i wouldn't be open to adding stuff from other people

if you post some sort of instructional vid or something i would be more than happy to post in the OP

having said all this, please be open minded

i'm not isai, i'm not boom

i'm kerokeroppi and the stuff i post may or may not be useful

i'm gonna try my best to make helpful stuff but idk this is all new to me

lastly, i talked to shears about the supersmashbros.com thing so i will also have all of the material there and i will put a link in the OP

am i forgetting anything?

do you guys have suggestions before i start this project?

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
yeah i have a question, did you give christina my number?

do a kirby movement one so people stop sucking with kirby and relying on gayness

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Well,I would like to suggest a Table of Contents on the OP,otherwise no one could find what they want if it grows to a large size.
You could try to give each page a theme,such as 'Mario Matchup Advice',but that would mean you would have to stick to the same type of video for a while,unless you wait to post a set until it is finished,so you could for example work on 'Mario Matchup Advice' for a bit,then switch to working on 'Link Matchup Advice',until one is finished.

I think this a great idea,though.80% of these people seem to just be trolls.Maybe if they were in a more serious environment some of them wouldn't be.
Hopefully your videos will make this a better place.

EDIT:Or do you plan to put them all in the OP?

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
yeah i have a question, did you give christina my number?

do a kirby movement one so people stop sucking with kirby and relying on gayness
i actually had full intentions of making this be one of my first videos

You're right. I've always said the number one **** beginners should stop doing is playing kirby. It's like bench pressing the bar to try and get stronger lol! Where as playing lowered tiered characters in hopes of getting better is like benching the bar + your max weights.
posts like this are really dumb and this mindset needs to change (no offense cane)

high level kirby requires a really good understanding of ssb fundamentals

there is a big difference between kirbys that spam u tilt / f smash and kirbys that actually know what they're doing

EDIT:Or do you plan to put them all in the OP?
yeah i was gonna organize them and put them in the op

of a different thread that is

this thread is designed so that i can toss some ideas around

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
Break it down into the simplest possible format
Simplest.
Possible.

You don`t need anyone for ideas, High Chancellor Kero the Great.
Do Walking. Do Running. Do Pivoting.
Do Smashing. Do Jumping. Do 9 move 0-death hot combo nastiness, after doing the parts of it.
Do All.
Stop by the tourney stream tonight sometime; guest commentate. Bloodpeach and Crusader8389 manning the helm besides.

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
ok so here's the plan

i was originally gonna make a thread where anyone can ask questions and anyone can post a video response to that question

however

i realized that you guys are lazy ****s and i would end up being the only person making videos

so

i'm gonna make a thread where i post helpful stuff

even if people don't ask, i'm gonna try to put out a video like once a weak

i'm gonna put up anything from "how pika should play fox" to "good training exercises for dk" to "applications of kirby's up air"

of course, if anyone requests a topic i would be more than down to make a video about that too

also, i wlll not only be making videos

i'm gonna write about topics too, maybe even post some pictures if it's appropriate

i wanna help in as many mediums as possible

i feel like there isn't enough instructional stuff out there, and i think this kind of stuff is essential for community growth

ALSO just because i'm making a thread based on kero tutorials DOES NOT MEAN that i wouldn't be open to adding stuff from other people

if you post some sort of instructional vid or something i would be more than happy to post in the OP

having said all this, please be open minded

i'm not isai, i'm not boom

i'm kerokeroppi and the stuff i post may or may not be useful

i'm gonna try my best to make helpful stuff but idk this is all new to me

lastly, i talked to shears about the supersmashbros.com thing so i will also have all of the material there and i will put a link in the OP

am i forgetting anything?

can u make a vid about ness movement and how to practice it? Also u should think about adding the controller icon thing that shows what buttons u are pressing as u press them. like what tombombadil uses for his tutorial vids. if u have the time to figure that out

Sedda

Smash Champion
also kero if you could wear a purple hat and ride a unicycle that'd be sick

pls consider

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
ooo that's pretty cool

i'm gonna try to figure it out

ALSO

i won't be starting any of this until post christmas bc mom's getting me a recording thingy

my phone is trash

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'd like to help you with this,except 2 things-
1:My only means of recording is a 3DS...lol.
2:I hardly ever play this game...don't have the cartridge,but I do have an N64 emulator...but I lack a 64 adapter.

Top Bottom