• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think they'll make a gold/silver/crystal game for gba?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
They most likely won't, but IMO gold/silver/crystalwas my favourite of the series.

Since they made one for red and green (and blue and yellow..minus the pikachu :(), why not make one for g/s/c?

It would be really neat, since you can catch entei/suicune/raiku/ho-oh[my fave :p]/lugia/(?I forgot)Celebi much more easily.

Although it may not happen, since gamefreak already started with the ds (although this isn't much of a reason), not to mention there are already ways of getting most of those pokemon. But, why not?

Anyone think they'll make a remake of g/s/c?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Lol the ds?.. I never thought of that. [/I'm so ********]
That could happen, but then you wouldn't be able to use pal park with it :(

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
As much as I'd love a remake I don't see it happening. I think that Diamond and Pearl will be the last Pokemon RPG.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Are you kidding? I'm definitly sure there will be more pokemon rpg's for the nintendo ds + whatever other sytems are being made.

Although they will run out of gems :p, they may start with numbers lol

Pokemon7, pokemon8, etc :]

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Yeah but I meant do you think they'll make a remake of g/s/c, or forget about it and just continue with the series.

If you think about it though, g/s/c would be much easier to do since the game is already made, all you have to do is remake it for a different system with better graphics (rather than doing that plus make a new map, new pokemon, new gym leaders, etc).

Knickknacks

Smash Journeyman
As much as I'd love a remake I don't see it happening. I think that Diamond and Pearl will be the last Pokemon RPG.
lol there is possibility of a new pokemon RPG. like they can make new pokemons and extend the pokedex(but Arceus will still be the last pokemon from #493 to #5xx or add more legendaries).

Ryuuseiken Marth

Smash Apprentice
Nah, they should make a new game involving the whole Poke-Continent, including Hoenn. That, or a Yellow-esque game that's either named Opal, Jade, Prism, or Quartz/Amethyst. Change some things around, like a Battle Frontier(The Battle Zone gets old quickly), Catchable Event Legendaries(All those Pokes are really starting to stack up), and more Pokeradar pokemon(like the starters; Make it more self-sustainable, and have them available to catch)

spike9407

Smash Apprentice
I think when you finish the Elite 4 you should get the Pokemon starter yours is super effective against.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i could see em remaking one of them, but not for gba. y would u even consider making a big game for the gba in this day and age?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
because they would have to add new additions to a game that is supposed to be remade. Which means the ds pad would not have the poketch.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I can see a Gold and Silver Remake for the DS in the future. D/P take place along the same time period as G/S. Ruby and Sapphire took place along the same time period as Red and Blue (green). While I think the main reason they remade Red and Green was to let kids who never got to play those games play them, and to be able to let you catch all the pokémon there where. Alot of the Gold and Sliver games are effected by an unforeseen problem.The internal batteries are dying out. The battery controls the clock and keeps the save file. Apparently they die after 7 years or so. It's a perfect time to release a remake, now that the older versions no longer work. Also the Day and night feature in D/P and the Honey trees (similar to headbutting trees) and many other references to the Johto region along with hidden code that says "Captured in the Johto Region" on the info screen, points towards a very possible remake.

I'm sure the "Yellow/Crystal/Emerald" of D/P will come out first.

Top Bottom