• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think shulk return in SSB5?

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
Would prefer a new character over Shulk. No matter how I try I don't find Shulk interesting.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I think so. If Ike and Marth are any indications, since he's the start of what's probably gonna be a line of a Nintendo franchise, he'll probably be the mascot like Marth is to Fire Emblem.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Yeah, I think he's gonna stay for a long time.

Personally, I think all of the non-unlockable newcomers for this game will never leave the series. Except for possibly Greninja.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Of course he will. Shulk is here to stay.

Sakurai never cut protagonists of franchises, with the exception of the Ice Climbers (because 3DS version) and I doubt they will start doing that in the future.

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
He may or may not be cut, if there is another Smash, honestly. He had to cut a few because the rooster became ridiculously large.

Though, isn't Shulk a guest character? I see him in th esame lane as Sonic, Pacman and Rockman.

D

Deleted member

He may or may not be cut, if there is another Smash, honestly. He had to cut a few because the rooster became ridiculously large.

Though, isn't Shulk a guest character? I see him in th esame lane as Sonic, Pacman and Rockman.
I dunno why it's like that in the character selection screen, but Shulk isn't a guest character. He's a first party character owned by Monolith Soft.
Monolith was actually owned by Namco prior to Nintendo owning them. Perhaps they put Shulk next to Pac-Man to reference this?

Playcube

Smash Cadet
:4shulk: Has Made it In Super Smash Bros Ultimate
So this Thread is now Outdated.

So Guys Don't Worry About Shulk Being Cut or Replaced in SSB5

Last edited:
Top Bottom