• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think Pit will be hard to use?

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Okay now I getting excited I'm going to love firing those arrows in Norfair, especially when fighting for that hatch.
Arrow camp spot until the magma tides come in.:laugh:

AddictionRampant

Smash Rookie
I try to pick the least used character that still has the potential to be good, and main with that one. I play as Mewtwo because Mewtwo can be good, but is low tier. I'll probably do the same in Brawl. The only characters I refuse to play as are Kirby and Pikachu. That goes for Melee and Brawl.

TheMirrorTwin

Smash Cadet
I think it is really hard to call how good pit will be. With the new set of characters and game alterations (such as no moving air dodge, though you continue in the arch) the whole meta game has been changed. It is too early to tell how good he will be in relation to the others.

Personally, I think pit will be good when mastered. He is overall a solid character, though possibly a bit light.

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
i don't think Pit will be too hard to use, he will definitely need some getting used to, and i think if you are gonna use Pit, you are better off using mainly A attacks, and your B attacks for racking up damage

heretic

Smash Rookie
Pits B moves seem like more of support suprise moves, they could realy rack up the damage if your opponent drops thier guard, I use mostly A moves so this will hardy affect me.

-BLaze-

Smash Cadet
I didnt read along this thread (dont feel like goin through) but for Pits concern, he seems like he will need more patience than a lot of the other characters in the game. Maybe its jus me or i just havent seen enough...but I believe i have, which is why im here bringin my opinion to the table. I've actually decided i'd main him myself...Lets see how that turns out

sync

Smash Apprentice
IGN says Pit is geared toward veteran players.

Then again, IGN is quite noobish when it comes to le Smash.

Top Bottom